Clay "Nasty Wendy" in Hospital

You're going to be bowling in whose green? Hope you don't get caught. Think how you'd feel if you caught someone bowling on your green....capiche? :punch:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I read this and then went checked my drug inventory. I thought you had taken my good stuff. Lol

I read this and then went checked my drug inventory. I thought you had taken my good stuff. Lol
If you make it to the Texas Buick Nationals I'll make sure you go home with some of my homemade wine Clay.;) You won't need any more pain killers until the next morning.:ROFLMAO:

Glad to read postings from my red headed step child. Clay, hope you are feeling better. Let me know what its like to no longer need insulin. I need the same thing. Fortunately my kidneys are still holding out. Now, if they can only fix the ticker with out a bypass, I will be HAPPY! I AM feeling a lot better these days.
Hope you are feeling better, too.

Glad to read postings from my red headed step child. Clay, hope you are feeling better. Let me know what its like to no longer need insulin. I need the same thing. Fortunately my kidneys are still holding out. Now, if they can only fix the ticker with out a bypass, I will be HAPPY! I AM feeling a lot better these days.
Hope you are feeling better, too.
Not needing insulin is the thing that is taking the most getting used to. I constantly reach for my insulin pump when I'm about to eat. My new pancreas is keeping my blood sugar level at 100-124. It's usually in the 1-teens. I ate a twix bar and had NO trouble. I ate a couple of chocolate covered strawberries yesterday with NO trouble. If I don't eat I still have NO trouble. It is amazing. It feels like I am forgetting to do something by not taking insulin. Then I realize why and there is huge feeling of relief.

I had a day of slower progress today. My condition still improved so I'll take it. Everyday can't be leaps and bounds and I'm fine with that.

I completely understand. If I can put my left sock on and not cry..........I'm having a good day. I have to constantly put boot Soxs on all day long to walk into a new airplane (something about keeping a $250,000,000 airplane looking brand new). Every time I bend over, I cringe and grit my teeth. Pain just means I am ALIVE!

I completely understand. If I can put my left sock on and not cry..........I'm having a good day. I have to constantly put boot Soxs on all day long to walk into a new airplane (something about keeping a $250,000,000 airplane looking brand new). Every time I bend over, I cringe and grit my teeth. Pain just means I am ALIVE!

...or the dog is scratching your back.

If you make it to the Texas Buick Nationals I'll make sure you go home with some of my homemade wine Clay.;) You won't need any more pain killers until the next morning.:ROFLMAO:

Charlie is right, Clay...he's serious.........he gave me the recipe for that wine and I made some......I woke up in the ER with a T49 Turbocharger up my butt, and it was still spinning!!!!!:eek:

Embalming fluid is NOTHING compared with Charlie's "death wine." Boy, it is really lethal.....hmmm....I think I'll go upstairs now and have another sip.....see you in the ER!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Charlie is right, Clay...he's serious.........he gave me the recipe for that wine and I made some......I woke up in the ER with a T49 Turbocharger up my butt, and it was still spinning!!!!!:eek:

Embalming fluid is NOTHING compared with Charlie's "death wine." Boy, it is really lethal.....hmmm....I think I'll go upstairs now and have another sip.....see you in the ER!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Maybe, it could be sub'd for E85?????:smuggrin:

Hello friends, a little update. I had to be readmitted to the hospital due a mystery fever I developed on Tuesday. I'm still in and the staff is working on it from several different angles. I was out of contact for the last few days and that is why. I'm staying optimistic.

IMO, hospitals are under too much pressure to release people before they are fully recovered. Hope all goes well, Clay!

Hello friends, a little update. I had to be readmitted to the hospital due a mystery fever I developed on Tuesday. I'm still in and the staff is working on it from several different angles. I was out of contact for the last few days and that is why. I'm staying optimistic.

Hang in there, my friend!!(y)