Clay "Nasty Wendy" in Hospital

Clay is now in recovery, all went well... He said he is just dealing with the pain right now....

He's dealing with the pain right now? You mean, he's seeing my ex-wife???:eek: Oh, jeez! Get him back to the hospital ASAP!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Brisket, ribs, and hot links and I get along great. Charlie I will try to make it. I'll need details on location.
The info is in the Texas section Clay. The track's called little river academy drag strip outside of Temple and it's not that far off I-35. Last year I had a couple of guys come down from PA and SC but one can't make it this year. Hope to see you with or without car and you can meet some of the guys down here. We had a ball last year.(y)

Everything is going extremely well. Pain is subsiding. Organs are working. Nurses are cute. They keep telling me how awesome I am. They almost have me convinced. Lol. I still have about 4 more days before I am released. I feel incredibly blessed. Thanks for all of your prayers and support. That meant so much especially when the pain was kicking my ass.

Really?

Who is the fucktard that rated this post (# 21) "Dumb"?

Show yourself, asshole.

Edit: I'm seeing it's "T-CHRGD".

I'm hoping it was a keystroke error. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Fucktard here !
No way in Hell would I intentionally rate this "dumb". I had no idea I did it until now. Having just gone through my second round of cancer surgery and radiation treatment this past summer, I know the recovery process can really suck, and I wish Clay nothing but the best!!

I really hate these rating buttons! Too easy to bump them as you scroll through the threads (iPhone). As I have asked for already, there should be a verification screen before it actually records it.

Fucktard here !
No way in Hell would I intentionally rate this "dumb". I had no idea I did it until now. Having just gone through my second round of cancer surgery and radiation treatment this past summer, I know the recovery process can really suck, and I wish Clay nothing but the best!!

I really hate these rating buttons! Too easy to bump them as you scroll through the threads (iPhone). As I have asked for already, there should be a verification screen before it actually records it.

Completely agree, it is too easy to hit the rating buttons, something needs to change.

Fucktard here !

Cool. That's why I mentioned thinking it was a keystroke error.

Love all around!:D

Glad to hear you are recovering well, Clay. What would the world be without Nasty Wendy? I have enjoyed talking with you and have enjoyed your supurb sense of humor.
If I was gay.............you would be my almost first choice.........just sayin'. ( Key word there is "IF"). So in reality..................I'm never even gonna give you a hug!

Get well brotha! (from another mother)
All the nurses I've had recently were waaaaay too plain. Probably good when they have to shave you in the " zone" for an angioplasty..........

Keep the Faith and get well! Call me if you get too bored........I will put you to sleep. I'm here to help.