classroom bullying

it's a good thing no kids were ever bullied before everyone had a cell phone to document it..

One thing that happened in the old days when I went to school was some good ol "Arse Kicking" when kids were bullied most of the time the bullies would eventually get there arse handed to them by the bullied kid.... Now a days the bullied kid would get punished for fighting back! and that's a dam shame.... My 13 yr old son was just harassed by a kid in his school and I told him the next time he does it to nail the kid as hard as he can right in his face and you know what came out of my 16 yr old sons mouth? "Don't do it in school because he will get in deep trouble" That is the kids mind frame now a days and mostly why a good majority of them don't fight back..... I personally could care less what kind of trouble my son gets into for punching a bully in the face and I will stand beside him 110% the whole way too! My oldest son (16) was in pre-school and this red neck kid with a mullet pushed him down every dam day on the playground so I told him the next time he does it get back up and punch him square in the face as hard as you can, the next day the kid punched him down and Brenden leveled him.... That was the LAST time he fooled with him and then every time he seen him outside of school he was "Hi Brenden" LOL

I think the "Bullying" needs more policing and the kids who are bullied to the point of protecting themselves should not get in trouble at all. They are just standing up for themselves but in today's society they are scared to end up punished... SAD!

One thing that happened in the old days when I went to school was some good ol "Arse Kicking" when kids were bullied most of the time the bullies would eventually get there arse handed to them by the bullied kid.... Now a days the bullied kid would get punished for fighting back! and that's a dam shame.... My 13 yr old son was just harassed by a kid in his school and I told him the next time he does it to nail the kid as hard as he can right in his face and you know what came out of my 16 yr old sons mouth? "Don't do it in school because he will get in deep trouble" That is these kids mind frame right now and mostly why a good majority of them don't fight back..... I personally could care less what kind of trouble my son gets into for punching a bully in the face and I will stand beside him 110% the whole way too! My oldest son (16) was in pre-school and this red neck kid with a mullet pushed him down every dam day on the playground so I told him the next time he does it get back up and punch him square in the face, the next day the kid punched him down and Brenden leveled him.... That was the LAST time he fooled with him and then every time he seen him outside of school he was "Hi Brenden" LOL

I think the "Bullying" needs more policing and the kids who are bullied to the point of protecting themselves should not get in trouble at all. They are just standing up for themselves but in today's society they are scared to end up punished... SAD!

i actually became fairly good friends with a kid that used to pick on me in 3rd and 4th grade after i embarassed him one morning.. he thought he'd show off by getting a running start and body checking me into the wall i was walking next to.. i saw him coming at me out of the corner of my eye and stopped at the last minute and he crashed HARD into the wall shoulder first and fell to the ground.. i looked down, laughed, and continued on my way.. i heard him crying and the other kids laughing at him as i walked away and we got along just fine after that. i'm pretty sure the teacher's aid that was watching over the playground saw it happen, but it took a lot to get her to put her cigarette out and intervene in the matters of the playground.. yeah, the mid 80's was a good time to be a kid..

My oldest son (16) was in pre-school and this red neck kid with a mullet pushed him down every dam day on the playground so I told him the next time he does it get back up and punch him square in the face as hard as you can, the next day the kid punched him down and Brenden leveled him.... That was the LAST time he fooled with him and then every time he seen him outside of school he was "Hi Brenden" LOL

Has a similar situation when I was in about 7-8 th grade- A guy and his crowd would pick on me most of the time and one day I had enough... he started the punching and pounded back as hard as I could and layed him out on the ground! never had a problem after that!!

They teach you to be a big pussy in school these days. You're in trouble if you fight back. That's bullshit. I don't have any kids but if be 100% behind them if they were bullied and punched the shit out of the bully.