Classic Tube fuel + trans. line parts #'s?

tpaul

I'm looking for the part numbers for the fuel rail feed and return lines from Classic Tube. I ordered a the lines listed online last year and they were incorrect. Anyone sucessfully ordered these parts?
Also, just received new SS trans. lines from Classic Tube... they were incorrect. They are bent for a radiator with the cooler connection on the engine side. My radiator has the connections on the front (Yes, it's a stock radiator.) Seems to me GM may have made a part change mid-year? Question - Would the lines from an 86-87 work?

Thanks,
Tim

Need more info on your combo. I'm assuming stock hot air. 84 and 85 hot airs have the tranny cooler on the engine side so somebody stuffed the IC radiator in you car. Are you still running the stock fan or does it have an electric fan. IC radiators are longer than the stock hot air so there should be some evidence that the radiator was replaced. How about a list of the wrong part numbers you ordered? I've bought SS line kits from Classic Tube for both HA and IC cars and never had a problem. The correct feed and return lines will have the provisions for the fuel filter on the front of the motor.

Eric
Thanks for the reply... mostly stock 85, I have installed an electric fan and now use the 86-87 upper rad. support instead of the stock shroud. I did a search earlier and found different owners had a mix of the two styles of radiators. There is no oil cooler in the radiator, and it fits like a glove, not a single sign of modification. Trans lines were #BUT1011.
Fuel lines BUR1012 and BUF1024. These lines were listed for the hot-airs when I ordered them, they have since be relisted for only 86-87. The feed line does not open for the filter.
With the radiator being the same as an IC car, would the 86-87 lines work?

Thanks,
Tim

I see what you mean. Looks like you need the numbers they have listed for the 84. I found BUR1015 for the fuel rail return but didn't see a listing for the fuel rail feed. I bet its not labeled correctly. Looks like you will have to call them. Ask for Tim if you can and maybe suggest he has some errors in his catalog. I dont see why the 86-87 trans lines wont work if you have the cooler on the front of the radiator.

Thanks for the help, I'll give Tim a call about the fuel lines, hopefully I can swap out the trans. lines with the 86-87 lines and that will do it!