Civix Si VS 87 GN

yup, i want to find the uneducated ones. ive never found an uneducated one on the net, maybe the AWD gnx mod but ive got a feeling that this example is actully some one trying to act smart (know as ricophilia, a comon sickness in todays teenagers). i do how ever still run across some uneducated ricers on the street, take for instance a rsx type s owner who called my car a regal today, i was shocked that he even recognized the body style, i was even more shocked when i seen that he could tie his own shoes. after he fed me some bs about his b18c he tryed to do a burnout out of the car wash, and he did. but so did i, i left behind him and pulled the rear end sideways and passed him spinning my tires with my rear walking around the side of the car. at the next stop trying to save face he sed "but yo i could not hook up, if i was able to hook up i could do that to" i see 2 problems with that fwd and how in the hell is getting traction going to make a car do that? OK im babbling now so ill get to my point. in theory most import owners on the net are not that stupid, maybe a few but not many. i believe this to be a product of the glue sniffers not being able to use a computer thus ridding us of the hard core brain damaged ricers like the rsx owner i met today

not THAT stupid, he thaught he could spin the back out on a fwd car if only he had traction, hell he even had traction, he had wet tires and only spun for 5 feet then hooked up.