Civix Si VS 87 GN

OMG........read some of those posts. Made my day. Haven't laughed that hard in a while!!:D Is it someone on this board who's gonna take this kids money?? You outa be ashamed of yourself:p .

This has got to be the best line of the whole thread!...

"...hopefully i can get him hes got a bad whisle from a vacume leake and a rough cam."

A bad whistle from a vaccuum leak? Man what a great line, okay fess up, who fed it to this kid?

"..and this here's the cutter I'll be taking your exhaust with!"

OMG, my eyes still haven't quit watering from laughing so much. :eek:

Wow, did he ever get played. Can you even imagine telling someone, with a straight face, "eh, it's just a bad vacuum leak I haven't been able to get fixed."

Too funny. Congrats to a GN owner somewhere with an extra $200!!! Didn't even have to burn any gas.

thats just a joke thread, i have no life so i pick on ricers

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=165860

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=73004

(i started a flame war in here after a mod banned me)

http://www.clubhonda.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=316602881&f=175606891&m=7756081361

http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=91193

(the last one aint a joke and i did not post there eather one post is post 11 says something about a gn and post 21 ses something about a typhoon)

ive got a few others some where, i know i dont have a life
;)

Oh my God that was so frikkin funny! What a dork.

"You are gonna get tooled so hard its going to hurt."

"Grandmas gonna own joo, and then stop for groccerys on her way home "

:D :D :D :D

Steve

ROFL @ that entire thread...that is almost as funny as the one thread a while ago when some ricer didn't know what "those U-shaped things that go in the motor" where...he put his motor together without bearings...LOL! this is just as funny...congrats to the GN owner who said they ran 17's and had 110 horsepower...LOL!!! yeah our cars have that much horsepower without the turbo maybe...hell i think it has way more than 110 even without the turbo...hilarious stuff

when i was writen that i was thinken about my old 85 cutlass with the 3.8l 2bbl dual jet with 110 hp, that car could not even spin its tires in the rain and it ran a 22 second 1/4 mile, about in the range of a civic.

not mine but amuseing

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=247&highlight=regal

The Buick Grand National Ten Commandments:

-Thou shalt always stare at this car and listen to its powerplant when you pass by

-Thou shalt not transplant the '84+ LM9 EVER.

-Thou shalt never confuse the Grand National with the Regal T-Type

-Thou shalt at least once have driven the GNX

-Thou shalt not own a GNX in any color other than black (unless it you own more than one)

-Thou shalt never pose as a GNX, if not

-Thou shalt not steal.......a GNX emblem.......unless its a poser

-Thou shalt praise Garrett for their mastery

-Thou shalt stop believing all domestics are blown

-Thou shalt not road race a Grand National

Geez Equalizer,
You really can get there goats up. :) I about keeled over a split my side laughing at some of their responses. But I was VERY SURPRISED to see how many ricers knew what a GN was and it's potential. So out of this I can say I learned something. Ricer's (at least most) have some respect for the Dark Side.

Derrick

Originally posted by tazgn
But I was VERY SURPRISED to see how many ricers knew what a GN was and it's potential. So out of this I can say I learned something. Ricer's (at least most) have some respect for the Dark Side.

That's because Turbo & Hi Tech Performance has turned into a ricer magazine. But they still have features on Turbo Regals. And everything ricers "know" about cars comes from the ridiculous crap they read in magazines.

There's also the internet. With threads like those posted here, some other ricer will talk about how "bad ass" the GN is the next time one comes up in another thread, even though he has no idea what one really is. I'll bet most of the comments those ricers posted praising the GN were hearsay.

You guys need to keep your mouths shut. I'm going to this ricer car club meeting tomorrow night with a couple hundred dollars in cash in my pocket. How in the hell do you expect me to increase my wad if every dumb-ass ricer out there is scared to death of a GN?

Now get your ass back into those threads and undo the damage.

On my last pass at E-town on Saturday, I ran a riced out Civic hatchback. Once the 2nd yellow flashed, I didn't see much of him. ;)
I think he ran a 16-something to my 13.4 (and dammit, I was getting faster on every pass :( ). I've also tried to mess around with a few ricers on the street, believe it or not, I haven't had one bite yet. :confused:
S.

originally posted by equalizer442
thats just a joke thread, i have no life so i pick on ricers

I just kicked it up a notch on the club si thread. Those little internet bullies really scare me. I'm indyguy. Hehe:D

i whish some one would kick it up on the automotiveforums forum but its locked and im banned AGAIN. there mod kirs is a post whore, hes got like nearly 7000 posts. if ya wana get his feathers in a ruffle call a 350 a bogger and he will bann ya for flameing.

I've talked with many Ricers, RX7ers & others who don't understand the weight thing. Many of them, as this poor soon to be educated kid think low weight is faster than higher weight.
I'm well aware that with enough money, I can move 30k+ pounds to 200+ mph in 300' & give me a mile & I'll be moving at mach II in a two seater - takes a lot of money & it's done every day.

My son wants a piece of this - he's got a 4 door VW & he loves rice for desert.