Chrysler Dodge K&N Performance Air Intake System

Ken Adams

I have for sale a NIB K&N performance air intake system. I purchased the intake system for my 2006 Chrysler C but sold the car prior to getting around to installing the air intake system.. The K&N stock number is 57-1542 and fits various Chrysler and Dodge models and various years. Asking price is $185.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Last edited:
I have for sale a NIB K&N performance air intake system. I purchased the intake system for my 2006 Chrysler C but sold the car prior to getting around to installing the air intake system.. The K&N stock number is 57-1542 and fits various Chrysler and Dodge models and various years. Asking price is $185.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.
I'll be installing a 4 cylinder Dodge Stratus motor into my GN for performance gains. Need your email for PayPal. Will you take $200? I think $185 is too cheap and I don't want to take advantage of you. Lmk.

I'll be installing a 4 cylinder Dodge Stratus motor into my GN for performance gains. Need your email for PayPal. Will you take $200? I think $185 is too cheap and I don't want to take advantage of you. Lmk.

You drive a Dodge Stratus as well?!

I drive a Dodge Stratus! People fear me!

This sucks big time, I came to this section looking for this very part. But I have a neon. I would have thought there would be more neon stuff for sale here. I think you guys are holding out on me.