chips for 72's or 83's

1of1035

I'm in ht emiddle of upgrading some stuff on the car and I'm going to with either 72's or 83's. Most likely 83's cause I got a deal on them.

What I'm wondering is who burns good chips for these injectors and how are the street mannners of 83's. I hear alot about the Max Effort and Max Effort R chips. Who is running them and where can I get some info on them? Do I have to go MAFless to use them?

TIA

Look under user name SteveY and e-mail him. He will answere all your questions. Get the "R" version you'll love it. I run 72's and car runs idles great. It will be the last chip you'll ever buy and Steve's customer service is the best. The R chip has been mid 9's gotta love that.

Dan

Originally posted by 87gn-newbee
Look under user name SteveY and e-mail him. He will answere all your questions. Get the "R" version you'll love it. I run 72's and car runs idles great. It will be the last chip you'll ever buy and Steve's customer service is the best. The R chip has been mid 9's gotta love that.

Dan
I thought about getting the "R" version. I have heard good things about the MaxEffort.