Chip recommendations?

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Given our unique environment with humidity and altitude, I'm looking for recommendations on a new chip.

Stock Turbo, DP and IC (for now) stock injectors, MAF(1 screen)

No cat and aftermanrket exhaust.

What are y'all using?

Really interested in knowing what the other HAWAII guys are running.

Thanks for your input

Rob, I ran a turbotweak chip with 30lbers. Nice quick spooling, car sounded more aggressive. I think Ed is running a TT chip too.

Thanks John... looks like a whole slew of upgrades are a-commin...

FP, FPR, Hotwire kit, DP, Injectors, Scan tool, chip.. more... (looks at empty wallet)

Rob, I ran Eric's chip in the old TR. Matter of fact, I still have the old 36# w/ race gas chip from Eric. Let me know if you're going to be running 36's with race gas.

I just installed a TT. Runs good so far, of course this is all stock, so I didn't get on it or anything...... well.... just a very little.:biggrin:

Drive it a little. It'll get faster just let the computer learn a bit. :biggrin:

It gets driven about twice a month. I bought it for the wife, but she say's it's too black, and doesn't want any door dings. That's why we have insurance!!!:biggrin:

It gets driven about twice a month. I bought it for the wife, but she say's it's too black, and doesn't want any door dings. That's why we have insurance!!!:biggrin:

nah...just sell it to me... she can drive the Blue Buick... :eek: