Checking in from Iowa .

Turbo Hoopty

New to the turbo scene . Recently bought a WH1 that somebody tried converting to a gn . My plan is to take it back to what its supposed to be . Looking forward to the work ahead but may need some advice down the road on some of the turbo hiccups . Thanks in advance and glad to be part of the community .

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!!! :)

What part of Iowa you located?

Thanks guys . Im from south east Iowa where it meets Illinois and Missouri . Please no Missouri jokes , I try not to cross the river ;)

Thanks guys . Im from south east Iowa where it meets Illinois and Missouri . Please no Missouri jokes , I try not to cross the river ;)
Raised in that area....still have family in Ottumwa and the surrounding area, welcome to the community

Welcome! I'm in NE Iowa. Glad to see another new TR owner. Super jealous btw, on the WH1. I've always wanted one, but two of these cars just isn't in the cards...yet. Get familiar with the search function then ask questions. Lots of good info and people here, and some weirdos. Especially those TFW guys. Don't even read the "JDPOLZIN is the best..." thread.;)

Welcome! I'm in NE Iowa. Glad to see another new TR owner. Super jealous btw, on the WH1. I've always wanted one, but two of these cars just isn't in the cards...yet. Get familiar with the search function then ask questions. Lots of good info and people here, and some weirdos. Especially those TFW guys. Don't even read the "JDPOLZIN is the best..." thread.;)
Thanks for the heads up , but ive already been corrupted .

I typically hit up the car show in keokuk every July. I missed or this year due to maintenance. If your ever in the Iowa city area give me a shout.

Im in the Davenport area. If you need anything or even just some advise, feel free to ask. ----Jeremy

Welcome to the site. There's beer in the fridge. Come on in and make yourself at home. How's it running?

Mike Barnard

Welcome to the site. There's beer in the fridge. Come on in and make yourself at home. How's it running?

Mike Barnard
Thanks . It has a few issues but i think it will get sorted out soon . It goes down the road perfect , just seems to be lacking power considering its mods .

Thanks . It has a few issues but i think it will get sorted out soon . It goes down the road perfect , just seems to be lacking power considering its mods .

Funny thing, speed. Everyone here complains that their car isn't fast enough. If you go to other car sites, Mustang, Corvette, Viper, Etc, they all complain that our cars are TOO fast.:D Just get some help with the tune before you hurt the engine. These little engines make lots of power for their size. They need to be in proper tune or they can hurt themselves quickly. Let us know what you need.

Mike B.

579880_10151186998141343_133992236_n.jpg At the car wash before a show . Mine is the closest one .

Hoopty, there is a older gentleman that has a clean 87 all original with a red pin stripe. Hes from keoluk. U know him?