check this out

ATR Headers?

I have ATR headers on my car. I have header that you can not use RJC or Houstan downpipe with ATRs. Is that true? What down pipe are you going to use? Where can you get one from?

ok.my sig should show my ingrediants now.i know i forgot somethings,but i'll update as they come to me.any ideas what to expect?should be good i would think.this will be my first turbo car:D

Are you assemblying anymore of the engine before you drop it in?? I'm getting ready to start putting some of my motor together on the stand and hope to have it dropped in and on the road by the 4th of july weekend...

Are you assemblying anymore of the engine before you drop it in?? I'm getting ready to start putting some of my motor together on the stand and hope to have it dropped in and on the road by the 4th of july weekend...

Not too much more I don't think.everything else will be done in chassis.I just removed my na drivetrain lastnight.now lots of cleaning,painting,all. Harnesses,fuel lines,tank,ext.lots to do now for sure.

Very nice conversion. What are you going with for interior?

Im changing the 60/40 to buckets.I have collected every single componant to turn this car into into a t-type.except the vin#.I have factory 87 buckets,rear seats,console,column,shifter,upper door panels,ext.all original blue and all near perfect.seats and door panels were recovered with j a x material and have never been used yet.like brand new.actualy the door panels are already installed.im doing the r & r on the dash this week.got a beautiful dash from intercooled88's on here with the whole turbo harness already installed.just put in the rear,exhaust,uppers and lowers,a t r swaybar,s-10 wheel cylinders and all new brakes/hardware on friday night and a bit of sat morning.this week is the dash and harnesses,heater box and underhood detailing.then next week i'll start putting in the drivetrain.and I just ordered my reds double pumper. Oh yeah...and somewhere in there I have to change my fuel lines.wont be long now.

well you will have what you want when you are done I'm sure. good work. I wish I could afford to do something like that. I can't wait to see more pics

well ive been very busy.been working on the car every night and got a couple full days in too. heres whats done so far.reds d/p in and so is the tank,all fuel lines changed,every harness is in,dash is in and done,floor shift column in,bucket seats are in,changed entire heater case, aluminum radiator in,ac condensor in,pte front mount intercooler all installed,engine compartment is detailed with sem satin black and por 15,gn steering box in w/jeep shaft,beautifully restored 8.5 rear is in,ssm upper/lower cntrl arms done,3in atr dual exhaust is in place,all brackets/sheilds/screws and whatever else has all been bead blasted and repainted the whole way before installation.this is a fun project but i will say its alot of work turning an N/A car into a turbo car the correct way.youll never know when its done as i've installed all the correct parts right down to the fasteners.engine will be going in on monday.

Did you take pics of each process for your scrap book?

That car is going to be a BEAST!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: I don't think you really know.:eek:

Alky is not in your sig are you going to use that or race gas?

Shaun

well...ill probably do both.alky for the street with a milder tune and race gas/tune for the track.im also all jumbled up right now with my convertor choice.i think im gonna change my convertor and turn my trans over to non lockup.doing lots of reading right now.my imediate goal is to get the car completly done and running.

This car and engine look even better in person. It is funny though seeing this beautiful white T and then the hood opens and it has a V8 :eek:

A good guy that does good work. Hopefully I get to see it done one day and then maybe i can take him by two car lengths with mine. :D

D

This car and engine look even better in person. It is funny though seeing this beautiful white T and then the hood opens and it has a V8 :eek:

A good guy that does good work. Hopefully I get to see it done one day and then maybe i can take him by two car lengths with mine. :D

D

Hi evil. Let me assure you. That v-8 is long gone.actually the car will be running in 1 week. Just waiting to get in some small stuff I ordered. Everything is done. Lots of work for sure but well worth it.I think you meant if I spotted you 2 cars.;)

Yeah,plenty of updates for sure.the car is all together and running.took it out for a quick ride to set the rings andshutit off in my friends driveway the road from my shop and 20 minutes later it was cranks only. Had no spark. Ignition module crapped out.put a new oem one on.it has stumbling off idle issues and doesnt want run too well. Idles fine but a little rich.i was gonna wait a bit before i put in a fast system cause of the cost but now that i would need to start putting money into the drivability issue,i said screw it and ordered the fast.cal hartline isprogramimg my initial tune and i bought a new 4in intake system from trcustom. I will have the fast this week so i should be able to drive her soon.i have way way too much $ in this car so i didnt bother trying to drive it like it is.i have to install my x- bracing and new custom built 3in chromolly driveshaft,loop and shes ready. I will put up a bunch of pics this week.and thanks for the interest guys,that makes it even more exciting

I'm new to the Buick Regal forum so excuse me if I ask a question that might be apparent to everyone else. Did you rebuild the engine yourself ?