cheap thrill!

carmelo gaudite

80 Buick Regal with 460 BBC,250 NOS,Dominator,certifiable chassis to 7s,10 point cage,racing seats with racing harness,excellent interior, turbo 400 with brake,Ford 9",coil over suspension,zero rust body with mini tub,excellent overall body condition,skinnys on front and Hoosiers on the rear.If u want to drive it on the street you need to install a set of wipers, finish the rear exhaust, and install street tires on the rear. Ran 10.40 on foot brake on motor with 750 carb and ran 9.20 with spray all on the quarter @ 145 mph with 155.00 60' , now with brand new 1050 Dominator and fully tuned you should do low low 9s or high 8s with brake. Have two other race cars and I need room you won't be dissapointed and you can't build a car with this quarter time and quality for $15 grand. I am serious for any offers above $12K. I am also looking to trade for a nice car trailer if you have one plus or minus cash. I am not good in sending photos via internet but I can send you hard copies if you mail me your postal address, thanks