Charlotte Autofair Sept 15

I guess I will be the young guy in the group, I am only 20, but I have loved GNs since I was 5, finally bought one about 4 months ago.

I guess I will be the young guy in the group, I am only 20, but I have loved GNs since I was 5, finally bought one about 4 months ago.

thats kewl i will not be the youngest guy in the group anymore :)

that in meaning physical yrs not mental years :D

What location outside of the track is our area?
I won't know our location until they have the meeting for the show, around mid August. Our past locations have been up inside the main entrance tunnel, or last time they had us beside Gate 7, which is just outside turn 1. As long as it doesn't rain, that spot works real good. It will most likely be in one of those areas.

Well, it was head gaskets and GN now back under-the-knife (rod-bearing) at Billy Anderson's in Balmer. I WILL have it back for Sept show. Will PM you today my addy for tickets. Tks for your patience,,,

I'll be going to the meeting for Autofair on Sept 9, so I'll find out then exactly where they are sticking us this show & get our passes. Those needing their passes mailed, I'll send them shortly after the 9th.

Cheryl, If you have anyone that backs out or Pat decides to only bring one car the wife and I would like a spot.

Scott,
I already have 2 ahead of you on the alternate list. Let me check with them and see if they are going to be ready or not(1 is moving to NC, the other is putting his truck back together). Even so their is still a very good chance another spot will come open, sometimes as late as the week of the show. So keep the car clean & ready, I'll keep you in line for a spot and let you know as soon as I know

I will be there, either in the mustang or the vette:eek: :cool:

K.---i will get up with you--we will dine!!!!

Geoff

Looking forward to getting to go and seeing everyone again.....It's been a while. We plan to bring the new Gray T, it's not quite as nice as the black car but man does the gray require a lot less rubbing. Got it down doing the timing chain and new valve springs but I do not see any problem why I wouldn't be done.

Prob some good ole frosted flakes for me, haha

Any of you guys happen to know where I can get a front bumper for my car? Mine has some hidden issues that I wasnt aware of until I removed it for bumper filler replacement.

SloGN & I picked up our passes tonight. Woohoo, we are going to be located inside the main tunnel to the left of the main entrance tower. :D So if it rains, we're dry, if it's hot, we got shade, if it's cold, we're gonna freeze(NOT in Sept) If anyone has had plans change and can't make it, let me know ASAP so I can put someone in the spot. If you need your passes mailed to you, and haven't pm'd me your mailing info, send it to me and I'll drop your passes in the mail. Each vehicle gets 2 people passes, any unused passes will need to be returned to me so I can return them to the speedway at Autofair for auditing. They are opening gates at 6:30 am. I will most likely not be heading into the track until 7:30, depending on if those picking up passes at Ruby Tuesday parking lot before the show have arrived. Any questions, holler...as for breakfast, we are usually pushing time close, so we just grab something at Mc Donald's just accross from Ruby Tuesday.

Cool... I'm glad it's going to be inside the main tunnel. Think I sent you my addy last time, if you need just shot me a pm.

Dunno what the breakfast plans may be, but afterwards the show winner (Alonzo) has to buy a group dinner afterwards!

I just hope my hooptee, is running by then so I can make it to the show. Maybe I can drive, somebodies "Scirocco" to AutoFair. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Pat this time bring all of your trophies to the show, not just the one Clint gave you from the AutoZone show.