Changed TCC Solenoid, trans filter, now puking trans oil. What happened?

N2ORBT

Ok the parts I used was a NOS AC Delco TCC solenoid hooked up correctly(no splicing, already has connectors), correct trans filter with rubber O ring installed, and correct trans gasket, Valvoline DEX/MERC GM trans fluid. I cycled through all the gears multiple X's before driving. Drove a few miles, put back up on the lift to check any leaks and was dry. Shifted great and smooth and drove about 25 miles home without any issues. The next morning I started the car and instantly saw smoke burning from under my car while driving. Pulled over and saw trans fluid pouring out. The fluid was not coming from the trans pan but was dripping off of the engine oil pan and even saw some of it in the lower part of my engine bay(passenger side). I have not looked into it any further. Im thinking it's the lines maybe. Can someone point me in the right direction? Oh, when I pulled off the old trans filter there was no rubber O ring to be seen anywhere and I accidentaly overfilled it by about 1/2 a quart. Dont know if that would contribute. Any ideas?

Sounds like one of the lines may have split open, or a loose connection.

As mentioned take a look at the trans cooler lines. I have seen on alot of G bodys the lines have rubbed a hole in themselves where they go under the oil pan below the engine and rub against the frame.

nope bet it blew the front seal. Worn pump bushing. Most likley never needed a tcc

front seal is a possible culprit, thank you. Will check lines along with seal. As far as not needing the tcc solenoid Im pretty sure I needed a new one. Classic signs of it failing(bucking upon slow decceleration, and premature tcc lockup in lower gears. All those symptoms were gone on my 25 mile drive home after changing it. Working 12 hours a day and still have not even got under it to see yet.

Checked all over, ended up being the metal trans line. Small pin hole on the line going over the cross member. Looks like there's a fastener that holds the lines up away from the member. Mines came loose and allowed to rub. Thx for all the advice.