Champion Iron's currently refreshed

slickj52003

Champion Irons newly refurbished.1 older style and 1 newer with CNC embroidery.New 3 angle grind,guides, seals and shaved two thousandths for trueness.46cc chamber's: 1.8 in intake (200 cfm flow) /1.5 in exhaust (163 cfm flow) at .Would require a different set of springs to run hydraulic roller lifters.
Refurbished by McKenzies Racing Cylinder Heads in Ventura,CA : Dutweiller recommended. Machinist gave stamp of approval.

http://championracingheads.com/gn1/products_castironcylinder.html

$625+Paypal($21)+Shipping/Insurance($160 fr CA to PA) hopefully you'd be closer=$806 TOTAL to door.

Attachments

• head3.JPG
    head3.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 253
  • head4.JPG
    head4.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 230
  • head5.JPG
    head5.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 213
  • head6.JPG
    head6.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 225
  • head7.JPG
    head7.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 215
  • head8.JPG
    head8.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 227
  • combustionchamber.JPG
    combustionchamber.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 198
In CA everything is enviromentally consious even the cleaning machine. I cleaned the chambers with a brass brush in 2 secs.

The heads are the way I got them. No issues with'em. I was running 20psi thru them with no smoke out the pipe just from the slicks being rosted off. Godbless the designers of these beasts...

Hey Slick, not being picky, The heads look good but from the pic (maybe its just the pic) but the last pic of the valves you just posted that show's valves cleaned show's some possible valve damage bottom head. Is it just the pic? Also the top head looks to me like a flat faced valve on the upper head opposed to the other dished faced valves, right side in the pic seems diff than the rest of them? Did the machinist say that would change anything in CR for that cylinder?
Im interested im just trying to scrape up the funds! I did send you a pm a few days ago, i dont want you to think im just dead beating your thread.

no I got ya. Smug from card cleaner on bottom. Valve will not change CR. Just a different style but still stainless.