Champion intake power plate.

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
We are pleased to announce the release of the power plate for the champion intake. This manifold greatly outflows the stock intake even when it is race ported. The power plate was designed a little differently than our other power plates. This newest highest flowing power plate equalizes the airflow in to the cylinders within 2%. This is better than even our best precision style power plate and yet flows within 99% of an open manifold. We had to incorperate an airfoil in the plate to increase the airflow to the front cylinders and not restrict any of the rest of them.

more information is to come.

they are priced at an introductory price at $89

a_ADPPcs.gif

Is there a power plate for the stock intake?If so what is the price and part #.Will it help or hurt for a every day driver.Just trying to get all the power I can with breaking the bank.

Thanks for the info
Shaun

Jason, which plate do you recommend for a stock manifold that has been ported? I had mine ported, and am still running the plate for a stock manifold. Thanks

Steve

We are pleased to announce the release of the power plate for the champion intake. This manifold greatly outflows the stock intake even when it is race ported. The power plate was designed a little differently than our other power plates. This newest highest flowing power plate equalizes the airflow in to the cylinders within 2%. This is better than even our best precision style power plate and yet flows within 99% of an open manifold. We had to incorperate an airfoil in the plate to increase the airflow to the front cylinders and not restrict any of the rest of them.

more information is to come.

they are priced at an introductory price at $89

a_ADPPcs.gif

when are the BIG dps going to be available?

Would the use of a plenum spacer with the Champion intake have any adverse effects on the air distribution of this powerplate?

Is there a power plate for the stock intake?If so what is the price and part #.Will it help or hurt for a every day driver.Just trying to get all the power I can with breaking the bank.

Thanks for the info
Shaun

#1 the part number for the stock plenum power plate is #ADPPs

#2 this plate will work for the stock plenums and ported stock plenums as long as they did not alter the back wall with welding epoxy or any kind of angled plate. minor smoothing of the stock shape is ok.

#3 the plates were designed to work without a spacer, they of course work best this way, if you have to run a spacer for clearance reasons, placing the plate next to the plenum and having the spacer under the plate next to the lower intake yeilds the least amount of change in the designed distrubution of the plate.