champion intake manifold needed

Intake

I have one new never installed. Car was stolen before I could install. 400.00 you pay shipping. Located just north of Atlanta.
Ron 770-530-4088

Are you looking for a ported stock or champion cnc intake. Im looking for the cnc but they are not cheap. The stock ported one pops up in the forsale section every once in a while .
If that one for 400 is the cnc I would take it. If you dont want it I will take it.

Are you looking for a ported stock or champion cnc intake. Im looking for the cnc but they are not cheap. The stock ported one pops up in the forsale section every once in a while .
If that one for 400 is the cnc I would take it. If you dont want it I will take it.

i think you're a little confused

the champion ported stocker is the cnc manifold , sells for 300+ and you need to send in a good stock manifold core ... without a core will run you 700+

the race manifold is a new casting patterned after the old BGC intake and is around 750+ and comes with fuel rails and plenum and can be had OFF Center version for production style heads , or in ON Center for stage 2 heads .. and it doesnt require a stock core

i wouldnt run the race manifold unless you have ported gn1 alum heads or gn1R's (or similar TA heads ) and the intended use is just for the track

the champion cnc stocker being its a stock manifold can use the stock fuel rails or the champion aluminum fuel rails and it can be run with stock plenum and spacers or any of the aftermarket plenums like precision, acccufab, kennebell or even the gbody 75mm, and can be run with aftermarket spacers and powerplates that have been around for years

, the champion race manifold is nice in that it comes with rails and a plenum but it has its own design plenum with a specific bolt pattern that only fits that intake and there is a powerplate made by RJC for it but its not cheap and being the pattern is unique you cant run any of the aftermarket plenums

the champion ported stocker is the cnc manifold , sells for 300+ and you need to send in a good stock manifold core ... without a core will run you 700+

the race manifold is a new casting patterned after the old BGC intake and is around 750+ and comes with fuel rails and plenum and can be had OFF Center version for production style heads , or in ON Center for stage 2 heads .. and it doesnt require a stock core

i wouldnt run the race manifold unless you have ported gn1 alum heads or gn1R's (or similar TA heads ) and the intended use is just for the track

the champion cnc stocker being its a stock manifold can use the stock fuel rails or the champion aluminum fuel rails and it can be run with stock plenum and spacers or any of the aftermarket plenums like precision, acccufab, kennebell or even the gbody 75mm, and can be run with aftermarket spacers and powerplates that have been around for years

, the champion race manifold is nice in that it comes with rails and a plenum but it has its own design plenum with a specific bolt pattern that only fits that intake and there is a powerplate made by RJC for it but its not cheap and being the pattern is unique you cant run any of the aftermarket plenums

LOL, I told him the same x pm

if hes talking about a ported stocker (one that someone took a dremmel to) vs the champion cnc then there would be a difference both in price and finish
but the OP specifically asked for a champion intake , he didnt ask for a ported stocker

now whether the OP wants a champion cnc or a champion race intake???

400 without a core for a champion cnc isnt a bad deal

I know the differance between the two. I had a customer buy one about 6 mounths ago off ebay for $550 with a fuel regulator. It was buy now he told me. I alway watch for them. There was one on here with the throttlebody and regulator for 800 and it ended up going for 750.That was the deal of the century and as always I was a day late and a few dollars short:biggrin: a pm beat me to it

The Champion race intake does not come with fuel rails for $750.00.

The Champion billet fuel rails sell for $250 used.

Also the pricing on the Champion website for the CNC stocker is old.

The Champion website is severely out-dated. The CNC ported stock intake is $329 and the core-charge is up to $400 now.

I have a brand new Champion CNC ported intake (Felpro 1200 by Champion) that may be for sale because I bought an aftermarket Champion intake c/w rails and TB.

The Champion race intake does not come with fuel rails for $750.00.

The Champion billet fuel rails sell for $250 used.

Also the pricing on the Champion website for the CNC stocker is old.

The Champion website is severely out-dated. The CNC ported stock intake is $329 and the core-charge is up to $400 now.

I have a brand new Champion CNC ported intake (Felpro 1200 by Champion) that may be for sale because I bought an aftermarket Champion intake c/w rails and TB.

Their cast race intake comes with billit fuel rails for $750. Full Throttle has it listed with rails also. I had someone email me a while back tring to sell me one without rails for $750 They said the same thing about the rails. But then I called and they said they come with the rails:confused:

Contact the poster Ron above he has what you are looking for and at a fair price considering you do not need to send him a stock core back.:smile:

Steve

Their cast race intake comes with billit fuel rails for $750. Full Throttle has it listed with rails also. I had someone email me a while back tring to sell me one without rails for $750 They said the same thing about the rails. But then I called and they said they come with the rails:confused:

I stand corrected...it shows it for $749.00 with rails. That is a good deal. I have seen them sell for $750.00 used without rails. Seen the rails sell for $250.00.

Richard has a tread "interesting numbers" where is doing some testing. Will be cool to see the difference between the CNC stocker and the aftermarket race manifold.

The stock cnc one is $299.00 + $400.00 core (with restrictions) = $699.00 makes the new one listed above for $400.00 with no core seem like a really good deal. Someone posted in another thread that they were $349.00 + $400.00 core.

FWI from the Champion website: "New Specials, Coming Soon! September 23, 2003" Take a look at their list of vendors as well....

I stand corrected...it shows it for $749.00 with rails. That is a good deal. I have seen them sell for $750.00 used without rails. Seen the rails sell for $250.00.

Richard has a tread "interesting numbers" where is doing some testing. Will be cool to see the difference between the CNC stocker and the aftermarket race manifold.

The stock cnc one is $299.00 + $400.00 core (with restrictions) = $699.00 makes the new one listed above for $400.00 with no core seem like a really good deal. Someone posted in another thread that they were $349.00 + $400.00 core.

FWI from the Champion website: "New Specials, Coming Soon! September 23, 2003" Take a look at their list of vendors as well....

I think they have rails for stock intake but they are not cheap. I love their site with the specials coming soon. I almost bought a race intake for 750 with no rails also.That would have sucked