Champion GN1 Aluminum Heads & Bolts New $1400 obo shipped

MiamiHenri

Brand new Champion GN1 aluminum heads, bought these several years ago from another member and never used them, been sitting in my closet. Have a new ARP bolt kit, two valves removed for inspection. Will ship to lower 48 for $ 1400 Paypal accepted. I am in North Miami Beach Fl for any locals that may be interested. Thank you Henri...

Attachments

• gn1 heads 001.JPG
    gn1 heads 001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 336
  • buick heads 012.JPG
    buick heads 012.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 322
  • gn1 heads 006.JPG
    gn1 heads 006.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 331
  • gn1 heads 017.JPG
    gn1 heads 017.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 332
  • gn1 heads 012.JPG
    gn1 heads 012.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 315
  • gn1 heads 023.JPG
    gn1 heads 023.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 304
Take any trades or just cash? What are the dates on the head? Thanks Bob

Hey there Bob, let me know which ones are the date codes and I will be happy to post them up. Sorry no trades on this, thanks Henri...
Thanks...I am not sure where the #'s are...I bet they are the newer castings anyway...that is a good deal for someone...glws....Bob

Brand new Champion GN1 aluminum heads, bought these several years ago from another member and never used them, been sitting in my closet. Have a new ARP bolt kit, two valves removed for inspection. Will ship to lower 48 for $ 1400 Paypal accepted. I am in North Miami Beach Fl for any locals that may be interested. Thank you Henri...
Can you please call me? I am very interested I need to know what your bottom dollar is, and how I get you paid thru paypal. 574-536-4827
Mike

Hello Henri- Are these GN1's still available? If so, I'd like to take them of your hands...I am over in Tampa (north of you) so more than likely I'd pickup. If you could PM me your number I'd be more than happy to give you a call.

Thanks
Ed

Hi Henri, I have been trying to get ahold of you to buy these for 4 days. Will you please call me so I can get this done.
Mike 574-536-4827