Centrefolds Oxford Ma 07/31 3pm -8pm

Scott87

Conscious guided
Only GN here looks like a bit of room still.

139 Southbridge Road, North Oxford, MA 01537-1210
(508) 987-5222

Strippers and hotrods :)

OK where's the picks of the girls and the cars??:D
Is that a regular car show?

Looks to be an annual event around this time of year. A friend of mine found about it on ls1tech forums. I drove over following a few people a 63 nova convertible, and what my friend Pete refers to as his clapper 97 vette.

Was fun all 3 of us blasting down the mass pike Nova was "screaming for an exit and a quart of oil" 4k+ rpm at 90+ lol. :D

The whole day was a blast, the ride home was better taking all back roads back.

I didnt take any photos but will see if I can get my friend to post some from his camera.

Here is an image from last year.. Apparently they broke the table.
photo-3.jpg

Bet they something to stroke about that night.:tongue:

Wow! What a great place to bring the kids! :eek:

There is something really disturbing about that pic.
That can't be legal if these are the strippers in the parking lot of a strip joint,doing this in front of minors + even letting them film it.
I would think something to the effect of, lude + lascivious conduct or contributing to the delinquincy of a minor, or simulating sex acts in public or what ever the charges might be,i can't see this being legal.
I would be ripping, if my kid came home and was able to have been videoing this in a public place,i'm thinking the kids parents get ahold of this photo + that club will be in front of the city council,licensing board,etc., possibly a judge.
I would think the girls would have felt a tad strange doing this with 3 little kids standing 3 ft away filming them.Really a strange scene. Sad!!

Actually it's nothing you can't see or film at the beach. :p

Excepting the folding card table however. :eek:

Lesbians are gays with rights ya know. :p

The only crime I see there is the vandalism done to the poor table that was shortly broken.. Besides what responsible parent would bring kids to a car show at a strip joint? :rolleyes:

hello; I'd have to say the same about bringing kids to a stripe joint for anything. I guess they could rent out the parking lot for events but if the establishment had any thing to do with the car show you'd have to think there going to show some of there wares.
Do you think those kids came with anyone?
IBBY

There is something really disturbing about that pic.
That can't be legal if these are the strippers in the parking lot of a strip joint,doing this in front of minors + even letting them film it.
I would think something to the effect of, lude + lascivious conduct or contributing to the delinquincy of a minor, or simulating sex acts in public or what ever the charges might be,i can't see this being legal.
I would be ripping, if my kid came home and was able to have been videoing this in a public place,i'm thinking the kids parents get ahold of this photo + that club will be in front of the city council,licensing board,etc., possibly a judge.
I would think the girls would have felt a tad strange doing this with 3 little kids standing 3 ft away filming them.Really a strange scene. Sad!!
Unfortunately i wasnt there. Theres nothing different there than watching MTV or any of the crap that is on any of the reality BS shows on TV. Nothing illegal about the pic posted. Lol. The little brats parents probably have no clue. They probably stole their uncles Playboys and hid them in their room too.