Central Florida decent paint job?

RKturbo6

Well its time to get this thing painted. I live in Bradenton but willing to drive it. Needs to be totally stripped (Paint checked bad) has plenty of dings but nothing at all major and needs a nice new shiney black coat. Time is not important as much as getting the best I can for the funds. Would LIKE to keep it under 5000$. I know people in every area of working on a car just about EXCEPT body. So looking for a recommendation from a fellow GN owner if possible.

Thanks in advance

Hmmmm this could work out great since I need to get a few parts as well from you anyways if you have them. Need front aluminum support, sending unit and some other odds and ends. I will shoot you an e-mail.

Body shop

If you are looking for bodywork done, and you live in Bradenton then you should be going to Costantino's. If you don't have Red Regal do your work, get an estimate from them, they are the best bodyshop in Manatee County IMHO.

Ken

Hmmm I don't know about now but a couple of years ago I stopped by there to have them paint my Talon and they told me they pretty much only do insuarnce work now. I had heard they do pretty nice work though.

Anyway I took a look at John's (Red Regal) car and decided he was the man. Just got to find a decent ride to drive for work before he gets it. His car looks VERY nice.

Thanx for the input though

There is Mike Phillips over in Orlando. He has a GN that he did 8 years ago and is still beautiful. He is doing some work for me right now. I believe he is in your price range.

Scott

gn paint job

hey this mike phillips well known as paintboy , if you still need car painted or have any questions give me a call at: 407 677-1702 shop, 407 383 2340 cell anytime. I and my father have in business for 20 years, plus I use the good stuff sikkens backed by

a lifetime warrantee through me as well from sikkens. ask scott irvin or chuck mc clellan