Cent FL Club meet Sat. Jan 6

batmansbuick

Superhero
Lets get the new year started in style with a big turnout. We will be doing our final prep for our show at Old Town, so we'd like to see everybody that will be volunteering their time for the show.

Casselberry Commons, 6pm, corner of Semoran Blvd. & Howell Branch Rd. in the Arby's parking lot.

Anyone interested in TR's are welcome, lots of shopping and dining within walking distance. With good weather 15-20 TR's will show. As always, bring your spare parts for sale and any new items for show and tell.

Old Town Meeting?

I have heard rumors about an Old Town meeting some time in January. Is this true and does anyone have details if it is? Thanks.

Ruff

Ruff,

I've taken the original posting of this event back to the top of this forum, details are also on the club website www.cfgnt.com

Hope to see you and many others there....

Old Town Dates

Hey Batmans Buick....

If we can not make the Saturday meet, I needed to know the date(s) for Old Town. Some friends and I are definitely going to make that... Thanks. again.

Ruff

Old Town Dates

Hey Batmans Buick,

Sorry for the premature reply. I ended up finding the Jan 13th date. Thanks, see you there.

Ruff-