Castle performance banned from gs nationals

You ain't kidding, he ripped this guy off from NH for 43K.
Rick, maybe you can explain what that poor guy went though. I think Castle preys on people that are not very knowledgeable about the TB and it's idiosyncrasies. This guy always wanted a GN and finally got the money to buy a nice low mile one. He had no clue about them other than he liked the look, they were turbocharged and black. He was actually pretty local to the little group of TB guys here in southern NH and MA but never talked to us. Too bad, we could have saved the guy 10s of thousands of dollars in bogus work. Worst part of it was after it was all straightened out and running perfect he had to sell it because his girlfriend messed his financial situation and he needed the money. Felt so bad for the guy, got fucked over twice.

Spill it!!!!!!
Basically this guy has a nice GNX with low ish miles and Castle did a lot of documented work on it. A couple shops in OKC area looked it over and then William Avila took a bunch of pictures of the work showing it was all lies and stock stuff when the receipt said other wise. Got exposed and apparently the guy with the GNX has money and is willing to spend to wreck havoc.

I too have been getting and seeing tons of emails and posts on FB about deals from "kirban" but not everyone knows that's now castle performance.

20231216_092529.jpg

Just found this in the back of my car with a stack of other flyers. Thought you guys might want to hit the next one.

This is what I don't get. I try to read reviews and do research on just about any business I spend real money at. Before I shipped off my GNX, GN, T, T Type, or even plain n/a regal I would have done a deep dive on the shop I was sending it too... I just don't get how in today's age the same people can keep doing the same things and getting away with it....

This is what I don't get. I try to read reviews and do research on just about any business I spend real money at. Before I shipped off my GNX, GN, T, T Type, or even plain n/a regal I would have done a deep dive on the shop I was sending it too... I just don't get how in today's age the same people can keep doing the same things and getting away with it....
I don't "get it" either.
Way too frequently, I see another tale of woe about someone getting hosed.
A search, even with a "google", will usually bring up the good, bad, ugly on most any company.
There are still enough of us "old farts" still here, that are most willing to help sort out the losers, winners.

In any case: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Just noticed that there's an unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email. First time I've read one. :LOL:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-18 093343.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-18 093343.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2023-12-18 093514.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-18 093514.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 19
Just noticed that there's an unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email. First time I've read one. :LOL:
Hopefully, everyone that gets this crap will unsub....
I don't get it, as I have U Block Origin.;)