Castle performance banned from gs nationals

I can’t believe he would show his face at a Buick event anyway and not be worried, he’s screwed over so many people.Too this day I am shocked he’s never gotten his ass handed to him.

I've never been bitten by him, I was warned early in my entry to TR's, but the complaints..... Holy crap.
Karma is a bitch.

I can’t believe he would show his face at a Buick event anyway and not be worried, he’s screwed over so many people.Too this day I am shocked he’s never gotten his ass handed to him.
Elder abuse laws and common sense have saved his ass, so far.
He and his kid were there last yr. His ass was glued to the chair and his kid was acting as "manager" with their absurd prices. Stupid looks and dumb answers were still free.
Absurd prices such as a $6000 new 109 block could have triggered some animosity.;)

BANNED ... I'll believe it when I see it. Probably more like a indefinite suspension, in which he will be reinstated in a certain time frame.

Who banned him?
CCA89A71-2C1A-4318-96AA-2E7115890ECD.jpeg

Dennis Kirban right now..... But he went into this thing eyes wide open.

1701633579551.png

can you drop the actual link to this, I can't find it
I'm not actually on FB, Hunter B got me booted with all his degenerate laptop pics that I was sharing. But you know what, that gs nationals page might still be public.

success:

I'm not actually on FB, Hunter B got me booted with all his degenerate laptop pics that I was sharing. But you know what, that gs nationals page might still be public.

success:
I must be blocked because I can not pull it up.... Who's page is it, anyone know? I found a GS Nationals page but not "The GS Nationals" page