Caspers custom harness = Work of art

GetOwnedVette

Didn't even expect to get this today since I specifically told them to let me know before dropping an $800 charge on my card :eek: lol Lucky for their eardrums it wasn't a bad time to charge me. Forgot to send me my Pro-efi harness back with it though :mad: Any who John was a pleasure to deal with and this harness is like I said a work of art. I didn't really need it..but after getting it I'm sure glad I did...makes everything look so simple and clean. I am VERY impressed with it. A+++++

It was setup as follows:

-Stock ECM
-No powermaster, Canister, wastegate, EGR, AC
-ESC module connect under dash
-2 relays under dash (Coolant fan and Fuel)
-Stock heater box
-ECM stock location
-14 gauge Injector harness (also a beautiful little piece)
-Six extra wires added to loom beginning under dash ending under hood above downpipe for wideband and such!

qrje6b.jpg

1q0ms1.jpg

Comparing two sections...stock and caspers:

169422g.jpg

2hr30qw.jpg

It's like that in every section....and my stock harness is in great shape :)

Once again amazing work and definitely would recommend!

whats up did you get rid of that clutter under the driver side dash were the brake and throttle pedal.that's real nice by the way well worth it

Nope....all that is still there haha. I just looked at it yesterday and had a WTF is all this for look on my face. Even found a toggle switch for lord knows what 0.o

Got the harness in the car though and LOVE how clean it looks!

Are you routing the new harness through center of the intake manifold or around the drivers side valve cover like stock?

Let's see a engine picture with that harness installed

Had to switch it up a few times...IDK if it was a mistake in the measurement of a no AC cars harness but the wires to the starter were no where close. While routed on the top of the Ac delete plate they were a foot off, tried a few diff ways with the same result. For the wires to all be in the correct spots I had to play with an extra foot or so of wire near the passenger side and run it along the bottom. Also need to decide if I should just leave the loom between the intake and valve cover or suspend it and clean it up a little. Everything still looks much better than before but I did have to play with that slack. I will try to take some good pictures tomorrow...just snapped a few half ass ones finally getting it in a workable position. Bedtime after being in the garage all Day and night!

mvp6p2.jpg

2up6bl5.jpg

1fxvsi.jpg