Carlisle GM Nationals June 20 - 22, 2014

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Just posting this up cause we will be gathering a bunch of Buicks there this year! its next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is the big day of the event. If you want to attend sign up now with Carlisle Events page.
If not stop by MAGNA will have a nice big tent we will be having food and refreshments. Stop by bring something with you and join in with the Event. We had close to 50 Turbo buicks there last yr we should get a good turn out this year too!!
You dont need to have a show car to put your car on the field. Remeber its Black has a turbo on it other cars will fear it even if it has an inch of dirt on top!!

Turbo Buick section is all set up!! Bring them out this weekend
da4ysapu.jpg

7a4aqejy.jpg

ne9e4ave.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey i will be there and was wondering if you want to bring pass a anger side air dam?

Sorry man I left it home. I'm here already.

Some pictures from this weekend had about 25 Turbo Buicks and TTA's great time had by all!

7yzusyvu.jpg

rebe5e6e.jpg

gu6ymyna.jpg

6y3y6aze.jpg

Passed thru from Florida, nice group nice to meet some of you!! Hope there is some parts for our cars next year.(y)

I thought it would be a bigger show, but then again I am used to the spring and fall meet. It was nice and am trying to get me and my buddies to ride down next year. I passed by tent only one person there. Someone had drag radials w a 275 tire. Looked nice..

there were 6 TTA there in total Mark. The GM nationals are the smallest show cause no Corvettes! The Ford show would be the same with no Mustangs. It's kinda sad that there is more Fieros there than turbo Buicks!!

[TE="TRICKSIXPA, post: 3420461, member: 33951"]there were 6 TTA there in total Mark. The GM nationals are the smallest show cause no Corvettes! The Ford show would be the same with no Mustangs. It's kinda sad that there is more Fieros there than turbo Buicks!![/QUOTE]
Its funny I didn't think there were that many fireos left or made for that matter lol

That is sorta funny about the Fieros, I have also seen them at the Carlisle Import/Kit Car event (Don't ask me why- made no sense to me)... so they are"eligible" for both???

SloGN and myself are going up in a few weeks for the Mopar show so anyone wanna meet up lemme know

There were close to 60 of those Fieros there. I guess it's easy to stuff them in the trunk of a DD and bring them out to a show. Well I can't fault anybody for loving their cars even if they are small.

Had a great time at Carlisle. Seemed odd the motorhome could only go as far as Hoss's.
GMnationals2014 034.JPG