Carfax Autocheck help!!!

wish98was87

Hey guys Im looking at a 95 altima for a temporary DD for the next little while its said to have only 51,000 on the clock. Car looks to be in nice condition but was wondering if any of you have an autocheck and or carfax you could run for me. the vin is 1N4BU31D4SC105972
Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks again fellas!!

-RIch

Its a Nissan. I got 220K on my 240sx and the thing is still going :D, I even have the original oil in it. Is the Altima stick or auto?

Wow thats crazy! Yea i would love it if this thing could run half that long. For the price (about 3500) it seems like a pretty good deal I just wanted to make sure the miles were rite on it and everything. My sister has a 06 altima and a 97 maxima that run great I know there good cars. Thanks for the input! O and its an auto.. I wish it was a stick :(

-Rich

Wow thats crazy! Yea i would love it if this thing could run half that long. For the price (about 3500) it seems like a pretty good deal I just wanted to make sure the miles were rite on it and everything. My sister has a 06 altima and a 97 maxima that run great I know there good cars. Thanks for the input! O and its an auto.. I wish it was a stick :(

-Rich

Id put money on the trans going out before the engine, but with proper maintance I'm sure you can get a pretty long run out of it.