Car Won't Build Boost without Stumble

Oh ya my was pouring out black smoke like my diesel does haha and right now my motor is tore apart, rear main was leaking so pulled motor an found all my bearings were junk so rebuilt whole motor, should be back in in a few weeks. Just thought I'd see if we could gets yours fixed so if mine still does it I have things to try. I'm thinking its in the ignition because it pulls pretty good until 2500 then seems like something's tells it to dump fuel. I don't have a wideband yet, but I will when motor goes back in to check a/f. Gotta be something stupid since checked everything else.

Also try one thing at a time. Seems to work best, change too many things at one time then don't know what the problem was.

take a log while powerbraking it up on boost where it starts to break up and post it...

If the mass air flow does then when you unplug it it should run worse right? Because I had same problem with mine, idled great and drove good until 2500 rpm then it's just like it dumps fuel. So how can you tell it's the mass air flow without swapping it out for a new one? Just trying to help him not hijack his thread

If the mass air flow does then when you unplug it it should run worse right? Because I had same problem with mine, idled great and drove good until 2500 rpm then it's just like it dumps fuel. So how can you tell it's the mass air flow without swapping it out for a new one? Just trying to help him not hijack his thread
I assume we're talking stock MAF. If you unplug it,it will idle ok but won't run good with any large amount of throttle. The only way to diagnose is to replace.

Ya I believe in his thread says he has a stock one. Does a PL show injector duty cycle? I don't have one so I don't know what they show.

Problem Solved!!! Hotwired CCCI directly to alternator. Thanks All. I posted a thread about it and will send more detailed instructions to anyone who wants to do this upgrade (about $5 versus the Caspers harness for $77).