Car Will Not Idle After changing injectors and chip

texasterror

I swapped out my 42# Injectors for 80# injectors and my new SD 2 Chip from turbo tweak and now my car starts but dies soon after. Any ideas on what it could be? We turned the fuel pressure up to 60#'s and it will barely run.

Did you read through the instructions to set up the chip, Powerlogger, and map sensor correctly?

I haven't moved the factory air temp sensor yet. I planned on doing that tomorrow. I didn't think that would keep the car from running or would it? I also didn't complete step 9 (I didn't bring my laptop to my friends garage like an idiot) but if this would affect it then I will complete it, im sure I can do this without the laptop. The other steps on page 3 of the manual, I did complete.

Eric it completed step 9. it worked, I should have completed step 9 im an idiot. The car idles way better. by the way thanks for that speedy response.

No problem. Make sure you get the laptop connect to make sure the right MAP sensor is selected, and wideband type.

Ok im home and connecting my laptop. So when I connect the laptop and select the correct wide band and MAP sensor, are my selections "binded" or "Mapped" to my chip and or powerlogger (After the selection, will they hold)? Wasn't sure if binded or Mapped is the correct term but hopefully im making sense. I got the word "binded" because I fly drones and the drones have to bind to my remote so hopefully the word makes sense. Dude im probably asking a stupid so sorry in advance.

Might want to turn down that fuel pressure too.

Oh yeah we did, its set to 43#'s now but thanks for the heads up. Going to call a friend who has the same chip and ask him to teach me how to tune it. I'm reading up on the manual trying to get a decent understanding. Left axle is slightly bent so I cant go WOT. Bryan at gbody sent me a replacement and it should be here by wed so next week I will really dive down into testing and tuning after I relocate the air temp sensor and install the left axle. Just mounted my 295/55/15 MT's and 15x10 weld drag lites so im pretty pumped up about driving this thing. its been down since 2009!! The car idles and sounds so much nicer than before, so that alone was worth it. Thanks again.