Car spoted in south tampa???

screwdriver

Addicted to Speed
Hey
I just saw a 86 or 87 Ttype silver with a 87 gn grill in good condition pull into the High School on south Dale Mabry. Who is it? The car looked good and was wondering if you go to Gandy on Sat. nights maybe hook up and give some of those rice grinders a run for there money!!!!:confused:

I have an 87 GN that I just moved with into the area, but right now my motor is being worked on but once I get it done I can't wait to play down here. All I see is performance cars. I live in Land O Lakes on 41 15 minutes north of Tampa. Once I get my car done i hope to hook up with some more Buick guys not many frm where I am from.

Originally posted by GNracer2000
I have an 87 GN that I just moved with into the area, but right now my motor is being worked on but once I get it done I can't wait to play down here. All I see is performance cars. I live in Land O Lakes on 41 15 minutes north of Tampa. Once I get my car done i hope to hook up with some more Buick guys not many frm where I am from.

Once you get your car up and running, only place to meet with a bunch of TR guys around here is the Largo Cruise. Every Saturday night, weather permitting, from 6PM till 9PM. ;)

I look forward to meeting a bunch of TR people once my car is ready. I'll be there once I have it for sure.

Where in do you all meet up at because im the only one out on Gandy on Sat nights. I hold up pretty well by my self but could use some friendly faces and help. I do know a location where they run like Fast and Furious style just not that many people. Its fun to run the Civics and Supras and kick there but.

Largo Cruise......Saturday nites.......6 PM to 9 or 10. Burger King parking lot at 110 av. and US 19. We get guys from Pasco county, Hillborough county, Pinellas county, and Manatee county. Did I miss any counties? :D Usually a bunch of us there, unless it's freezing. :eek:

I was going to go to the largo bk and Gandy Sat night. Where are you guys meeting down there in south Tampa These days

ya john you missed sarasota county, i live in englewood about an hour and ten minues one way and let me tell you its worth every mile to come see all those fine buicks and all those great people,come and see what i mean. thanksJD