Car Shows in Holland

Silver Fox

I'm in the Air Force stationed in Germany. The Dutch people in the Netherlands really like American cars, and there are a bunch of older American cars over here, and several American car clubs. I normally go to about three or four car shows a month in the Netherlands. I've included a link to some photos of a show I went to last weekend. The pictures are from the car club, and show a variety of American cars/trucks. You'll see my T in there too.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v90/66sportfury/meetingfotos/7thlakescruise/?start=all

Just want to let you all know TR's are being proudly represented in Europe too!

Sweet TR! If you know any of the Dutch or Germans wanting a FSJ Cherokee let me know!

Very clean car! What is the base octane for the fuel over there? Is it higher than our 91 here in Ca?

IM003987.JPG

IM004010.JPG

I'm not sure about the base octane, but for premium I an either choose from 93 or 94 octane ("super plus" as its called over here) , depending where I get my fuel.

Being a service member, I get fuel at a reduced rate (in Holland and Germany). The reduced rate is about $3.00 a gallon for "super plus." If I had to pay the normal prices, it would be about $6.50 a gallon.

Thanks for the compliments on the T.