Car show/Dyno at Mooresville, NC 7/20

Pat

Boost Conseuer!
I don't have any details yet, but there in my park so I'll pick that up on the way home. Werks will have there chassis dyno there and a lot of other stuff. I was pretty good last year for the first showing.

Hope some of ya make it!

Friday,July 19, 6-9 car hop in downtown Mooresville. Sat. 8-5PM. Reg. fee $20. Spectators free. I have yet to see of Werks will be there for sure or not.

I'll keep ya posted!

ok Pat, I'm lost. Is it Friday July 19th, or Sat July 20th? If it's Saturday I can make it if you give me directions.

Thanks,

They're having a cruise on Fri. night. The show is on Sat. I haven't got confirmation on the dyno yet.

Directions from Charlotte:
I-77N to exit 36. Turn left accross highway and left at Chick-fil-A into Lakeside industrial park. Right on Knob hill Rd. The show is down Knob Hill. If you get here bored come on in to Ameritech Die and Mold and say hi. It's at the corner of Knob hill. I'll have the GN outside or entered in the show. I have to work untill noon.

Hope to see ya!
Ryan Martin

Yes, the dyno will be there. Along with some kind of Drag simulator.

I think it's $75 for three pulls.

That Drag Racing Simulator has got the be the coolest thing I have ever seen. You drive a real car with a real engine on a roller sort of like a dyno...had a great time only saw a quick shower on the way home too. Lots of beautiful cars there but I didnt see any other Turbo Buicks. Take care and hope to run into some of you next time.

I was going to enter my car at 9:30, but they claimed they ran out of space and turned car away so it sat in the parking lot at work.

I have to agree that the simulator was cool! $10 for two passes was a good deal. They kept a line the whole time. This would be a good thing for any car show! I know they had a sticker for the Rock, so I don't know if there local or not.

Hope to meet ya some other time!

Ryan