CAR SHOW at South County HOOTERS, Sun. Sept. 28th!!!

Missouri T

Sunday, Sept. 28th is THE DAY folks.
Show "starts" at 10AM.
BUT....I highly recommend you don't "drag your feet" getting there. Space will go QUICK.
I plan to arrive more like 9AM.

It sounds like it'll be HUGE.

Chassis Dyno on hand! I heard $60 for three pulls.

Turbo Regals come out and let's spank some 5.0/4.6/LT1/LS1 tail.

I just got off the phone with a friend who contacted the organizer.
That organizer said that there'll be a vast array of cars, new and old and that many clubs have committed to being there already.

Hope to see you all there!
Bill

Not what I expected....

That is a HORRIBLE place to try and have a car show.
Nowhere near enough space for all the businesses in that shopping center's customers AND a car show AND a dyno.
Whew.

It was cool to see 2 or 3 GN's cruise through.
Any of you folks?
I had my T there, it was in the parking lot, not the show.
It isn't exactly "show material", after all.

The show was SEVERELY LS1 heavy. With an LT1 here and there, a few imports, a Jeep and a couple MEAN looking Custom Harleys.

The chassis dyno was some monster 18 wheeler rig with an enclosed trailer where the dyno was housed. That thing took up half the lot! I only had time to see a red S-10 Extreme truck on the dyno and hear it bounce off it's rev limiter (or was that the valve springs letting go??) before I took off.

You all didn't miss much.

I was there with my son's 87 GN. Saw another nice GN with slicks. Nice car! Unless you had an F body, it was not much of a show. Should have driven my 70 GS455 convertible; they would have thought it was a Chevelle!

Exactly!

We saw you drive through I'm sure.

I agree, that car with the slicks looked tough.
It had Illinois Plates...Rob Nolan?

Yep, it was F-Body heavy for sure.

GS455 'vert? You're a lucky person there. SWEET ride!

Didnt see this thread till about 6pm yesterday, so didnt have a chance to get out there anyway. Probably would have cruised by if I looked sooner. How late did the thing go on? Rams game was good though :)

I agree, that car with the slicks looked tough. It had Illinois Plates...Rob Nolan?
Rob's car is a blue Limited w/o blackout trim. Havent seen it with slicks at the track yet, so I dunno. What did the T look like with the slicks?

The car with the slicks was a GN....

Black as could be and had Centerlines on it.
Convo-Pro's?

SWEET ride with Illinois plates.

I only stayed for about 30 minutes.

Saw some old friends, chatted and hit the road.

Seeing those two GN's made my day. :)

Alright then, I didn't realize Rob had a Limited...lucky guy.