Car runs like $@!%. need some tuning advice and help

GS70350

Round Headlights.Like em?
Ok guys, as the subject states, my car is runnin like crap. horrible. Here is my combination first of all, so you can get a idea of what could cause this.
TA49 with bad oil seal on compressor side, stock ported intercooler and throttle body and plenum. power plate, MSD 50lbs injectors, Max Effort 16 pos. chip. bigger fuel pump, adj. pres. regulator. fuel pressure set at 40 or so with the line off. underdrive crank pulley, stock headers just installed and gosh it spools up quick, turbolink, hooker downpipe, deltagate, open exhaust for now, 3 inch system unhooked.

Now that you know what its got, here is whats goin on. the car wants the fueling different. with the cat open, everything under the car got black in about 25 miles it was running so rich, so, i leaned it out some, at idle, and at cruise, i added some to the cold start fuel, and now it goes into gear without dying on me like before. the car spools up so much better and has more power when its leaner. but it has this HORRIBLE tip in stumble and it wont hardly move, just stutters and pops and jerks the car, till you get in the throttle enough, then it kicks, and flies forward and is smooth. but i cant ease into the throttle, gotta get into it to move without it just luggin and jerkin and stuff. has a stumble whe you hit the gas at all times now, i reset the cam sensor, and it didnt help any. I cannot read the IAC numbers because of the chip, the TPS is set correctly, its still running rich too. when i richen it up EVEN MORE, at idle especially, it kinda hides these problems a little but they are still there, just not quite as bad. i tried resetting the IAC by puttin the pins in the ALDL port, and unplugging it, and cranking the car up, and then setting the speed, and plugging it back in. didnt help any. Can the oil from the turbo cause this, or is it my IAC, or what? is my cam sensor goin bad maybe? what and how should i check this stuff. thanks guys, and sorry for the long post. i really need help on this though

The oil doesn't help. I think it would be a guess for anyone to really say unless they are there with you working on your problems. First place I would look for some info would be Steve Yaklin. If it is related to fueling and the ME he will have all the info you need. Good luck!

Has it always done this or did it start with the chip?

If it started with this chip, try bumping the cruise fuel to 136 and see what happens.

For the iac, you have one of the fast update chips that also gives you pulse width and timing, but does not give you iac counts.

Set the tps to about .34, get the car fully warmed up, put it in park, no ac on, screw the iac screw in until the idle suddenly speeds up, then back the screw out until the idle comes back to 800 and then about another 1/2 turn out on the screw. That should be it.

If you are running a factory style oem maf, be sure there are no screens in it and the fp pressure is set to Steve's specs for the 50s...seems like it is around 42-44# but I am not looking at it right now (his site)

added cruise fuel, now its just sluggish when cruising, and spools up MUCH slower, still boggs and stumbles at tip in, but doesnt surge at all, it used to surge cruising SLIGHTLY. ill do the IAC stuff tommorow morning, see if it helps any. keep throwin me some tips if ya got anymore. thanks a bundle

If it was that fat, you might throw plugs at it too