Car runs like Crap

Boosted 86 T

Everytime i floor my car off the line it is just freakin horrilbe. My car studders and doesnt get up and go like these cars do out of the hole. once im rollin at about 20 the car pics up a little better. it feels like the boost is weak. i pulled my plugs out and the car is running rich. The 02s are good, i changed my fuel filter, i recently got a walbro 340 fuel pump, and i dont know what else it could be. Im new to these cars so i am not familuar with it all. What do you guys think and suggest me to do? is there anyeone in the flint area that can give me a hand by any chance..

by studder do you mean it seems to want to stall? If so, it sounds close to what mine was doing. It ended up being that the TPS was set way too low, .25 was my reading, so when I hit the gas a bit the computer then thought it was going idle and it also kept the WOT from reading over 4. I would check that first.

it doesnt want to stall it just boggs down really bad, i have my TPS set right, i have a new one on there and set it within specs.. any other ideas guys?

Found my problem the other day and jsut wanted to share it with everyone. It was cyl 4 injector was unplugged but looked like it was plugged in. runs great now.