car ran great now no 3/4 to WOT

no have not pulled plugs yet unfortunately, got to change anyway, what plugs you all prefer, I run
R44TS A/C DELCO'S...

I have had that problem twice, once it was the crank sensor. The other time the battery cable was shorting on the passenger header on WOT, that was tough to find.

How did you figure out it was the crank sensor and what exactly was causing it to run like that? I am chasing down a similar problem but I am running the stock ecm and a TT chip.

I would look towards a lost crank or module signal, his pressures look right for boost and if it were a plug/coil/wire issue he would most certainly be feeling/hearing the popping/banging of unburnt fuel/oxygen exploding in the pipes, sounds as if he's losing injector pulse altogether itermittantly, good luck.

Kevin.

well here's a great 1! so I take the car out give it run, recorded it, the problem starts up really good, so good my idle starts going up an down when I came to idle... get the car home and Im watching the volts drop to 10.0. she die's.. check charging, ended up replacing alt. even replaced the TPS while Im there. Comes to life again, for a day, then now no idle?? have to hold about 1100? Im running off the alt? what the he!!, I can here the alt coming in out of charge ( diff. tone) I checked voltage at the brown wire, then I say are you kidding no way dugh, 3 guess's and first 2 dont count .... yes bulb in dash, got on the gas, bulb comes out of holder ... let off, bulb goes back in, till finally wasn't seating right and the rough idle was shaking it? of all things I didn't even think till it blinked at me when i was sitting in the car when die'd out. The replay shows the whole thing going on, voltage dropped after 1,2 shift .