car problem, help?

ChicagoBuick87

so the gn was driven rough, by my firend, we fought togeather so i let him drive it, well, he drove it hard, now it puts out allmost 3 times as much exaust, smells bad, and when you floor it you out out a smoke screen for a block and a half, i think it could be a blow spark plug (?) maybe a not working coil, bc its putting the fule in just not burning it, its also super rich, any ideas? and ways i can easly test the electrical parts? thanks!

Check your intercooler hoses, maybe you blew one off. Possible a bad MAF sensor.

well i think its bigger, poped the hood and there was an oil spray mark from the pax side valve breather, also oil coming out it, i started it, and smoke came from the breather and on the driver side it came from eather the block by the headers or higher, and i think there is a rollerrocker broken, bc it sounds like something is bouncuing in there

these cars are not humvees. if you even sense a problem you let off. your buddy could have cost you alot of money. is he going to take care of you because he could have killed your car or is that collateral damage?

knowing people, he will not do anything, he will say its my fult for not stoping him, the oil is very liquidly, smoke come from both valve breathers and a lot from the exauset, eather its a blown head gasket or a blown piston ring, i still have to look under the valve cover

If the oil looks like milk shake or you can hear the compression(chuck,chuck,chuck sound) or lots of blow by when you take the breathers off, chances are it's a blown head gasket in most case #3 cyl.Don't run the motor if you have milk shake.

Prasad

sorry if i came off harsh but it's going to be an expensive lesson learned that people just don't respect others stuff any more. even so called friends