Car on Craigslist

that was a crappy ad. the only thing positive was it had the guys phone #.

no pics. no mileage, what type of seats,what kinda roof,what color inside and out, there are a ton of unanswered questions with that ad.

Yea I agree could be presented much better.. But you know some of the old guys :rolleyes: dont know much about the inner-net or how to use computers so they just might have someone post on c-list for them.. Says black T so could be decent deal whether its a WE-4 or 86 ttype or whatever..

T-Type on Craigslist

Checking this toy 9am on Sunday here's what the owner said; not mint condition but in good shape,very very fast, 500+ torque, fmic, te-44,42 pounders, plus many more goodies, clean title, orig 103k miles, motor re-built 7500 miles ago, he does not belong to any Buick clubs and does not know the existence of our Buick thread, and he will be moving out of the apartment by 9am Sunday night, and lastly, he has to hang up the phone as he just borrowed it from a lady:eek:

He sounded sincere that's why i made an appointment plus he is only 20 minutes away. I'll keep u guys posted.

I am gonna have to ban you so somebody else has a chance at a car lol :biggrin:

Checking this toy 9am on Sunday here's what the owner said; not mint condition but in good shape,very very fast, 500+ torque, fmic, te-44,42 pounders, plus many more goodies, clean title, orig 103k miles, motor re-built 7500 miles ago, he does not belong to any Buick clubs and does not know the existence of our Buick thread, and he will be moving out of the apartment by 9am Sunday night, and lastly, he has to hang up the phone as he just borrowed it from a lady:eek:

He sounded sincere that's why i made an appointment plus he is only 20 minutes away. I'll keep u guys posted.

Went there Sunday the owner is nowhere to be found, it's an apartment complex the car is sitting outside with a Pep Boys basic cover (halfway off due to the wind), can't see inside due to the limo tint but i can see it has a dark gray leather seats, exterior has no visible bubbles or rust but paint is dull overall, no visible gross holes of the floor pans, hooker exhaust, stock control arm (rear), fmic. The owner didn't have the time (even for a few minutes to talk as he said in the process of moving out. The car might be worth to pursue if i can open the hood and start the motor i'll check again in a week or after he is settled. It could be a diamond or a CZ:biggrin:

Went there Sunday the owner is nowhere to be found, it's an apartment complex the car is sitting outside with a Pep Boys basic cover (halfway off due to the wind), can't see inside due to the limo tint but i can see it has a dark gray leather seats, exterior has no visible bubbles or rust but paint is dull overall, no visible gross holes of the floor pans, hooker exhaust, stock control arm (rear), fmic. The owner didn't have the time (even for a few minutes to talk as he said in the process of moving out. The car might be worth to pursue if i can open the hood and start the motor i'll check again in a week or after he is settled. It could be a diamond or a CZ:biggrin:

any pics?