Car finally home. Thanks to Zoran383!

2GNS4ME

After longtime car is finally home with stage II motor. Thanks to Zoran for dealing with the basket case that was provided to him. He was patient on waiting for parts while my car was taking space in his garage. If anyone is looking for a good mechanic on the North side to work on your GN Zoran is definately you guy. He had a 8 sec twin turbo GN back in the day. Car will be sitting for awhile waiting to get tuned.

Big thanks to Prasad for helping me out on getting parts and resources.

Denny

Lloyd ya Fatride (Nick) has nice cars.

C N not sure looks like Cal is trying to get some cars rounded up so he can come uo for Caspers event. I would love to give him the business.

Prasad

Ya Tessy busted out the video camera and brought the oldest to watch felt so gay lol. Son went nuts.

It's not a limited but yes the black and chrome T. Jeremy pics just for you.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Forgot it was a T and not a limited. Ethier way it is soooo sweet... didn't know it was on the market. :mad::D

Thought Nicks car was a limited too but had to have it either way :)

Ya has far as the fuel line there is still a lot of clean up to do I want to do redo the fuel lines with dual feeds.

Come on Baller; take some clean and detailed pictures! If you have the money for stage II, then you should have enough money to buy a better camera!

Prasad:D

Says the guy that still uses a disposable camera lol. I'll try and get some soon to dark in my garage.

Any other recommendations greatly appreciated. Prasad said once you have a stage II all your problems will go away boy was he lying lol.

Says the guy that still uses a disposable camera lol. I'll try and get some soon to dark in my garage.

Any other recommendations greatly appreciated. Prasad said once you have a stage II all your problems will go away boy was he lying lol.

What do mean disposable camera? I still use Polaroid. You miss understood me about the problems going away, what I meant was all of your money problems will go away because you wouldn't have any left to spend so....there is no problem deciding where to spend the money.

Prasad:D

doesnt matter if its a million dollar build, the former prince of peterson park is still a 10 cent driver.....