Car Audio Products Here!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
We are now carrying a FULL line of audio products through a friend of mine.

If you need anything for your car audio needs send me a PM and I will get it priced out for you.

We can get anything you want, with the exception of JL. I can get it but you will not have the JL warranty:frown:

Head Units, speakers, amps, kickers, alarms, you name it we sale it...

I hope to work up some TR specific packages for you guys soon. I am going to get EXPERT :cool: help on a few different packages for our cars...

East Coast Audio!

Where were you 4 days ago?:tongue:I just added some tinkle to my GN...1 twelve , 2-6x9's, 2- 3 1/2's...
I think that is a great idea for guys like me who are at the mercy of the installer, also the 4x10 to 6x9 conversion kit should be added.

We are now carrying a FULL line of audio products through a friend of mine.

If you need anything for your car audio needs send me a PM and I will get it priced out for you.

We can get anything you want, with the exception of JL. I can get it but you will not have the JL warranty:frown:

Head Units, speakers, amps, kickers, alarms, you name it we sale it...

I hope to work up some TR specific packages for you guys soon. I am going to get EXPERT :cool: help on a few different packages for our cars...

East Coast Audio!

You need to contact Board Admin for Vendor fee's :p

Post up some pricing on DIN and a half Pioneer head units. :cool:

DEH-P77DH for me. :)

Pricing on a GPS type alarm that would install relatively easily in a TR, would be nice to see also.

Post up some pricing on DIN and a half Pioneer head units. :cool:

DEH-P77DH for me. :)

Pricing on a GPS type alarm that would install relatively easily in a TR, would be nice to see also.

Pioneer does not make Din & Half anymore. In fact none of the major h/u guys do:frown:

I am getting prices and a kit package together on a few units next week!

Also got a supplier looking a good deal on some alarms...

what kind of price can you get me on some dynamat for my trunk

My cost is more than a couple of folks are selling the extreme trunk kits on line:frown: Can't touch them...

Think we need to ban him Ty.:biggrin: That would be funny until we got banned.:frown: LMAO!:biggrin:

I know the back door code;)

SGRIM, I think this a great idea. Provide the g-body folks a few well designed options. Perfect for the DYI'ers and other who want to know what works in these cars. Package prices along with directions and the peace of mind that sound quality will there is a great niche.

I'm still waiting for Richard Clark's recommendations. He said at BG about 5 years ago that he would put together a list of car stereo stuff (head unit, amp, speakers I assume) that most of us would be happy with. I mean it's not like he has anything else to do, right? So is he your expert? Richard helped me wire my amps to eliminate alternator noise. The wire is real thin twisted. Apparently it is hard to come by. Will that be in your package?

SGRIM, I think this a great idea. Provide the g-body folks a few well designed options. Perfect for the DYI'ers and other who want to know what works in these cars. Package prices along with directions and the peace of mind that sound quality will there is a great niche.

Working on it!

I'm still waiting for Richard Clark's recommendations. He said at BG about 5 years ago that he would put together a list of car stereo stuff (head unit, amp, speakers I assume) that most of us would be happy with. I mean it's not like he has anything else to do, right? So is he your expert? Richard helped me wire my amps to eliminate alternator noise. The wire is real thin twisted. Apparently it is hard to come by. Will that be in your package?

Who do you think the Expert I was referring to is:D

If noise is an issue, I have had success with separating the power wire, speaker wires and rca outputs to the x-over / amps. Much like everything else quality wires set are critical here. Street Wires has some great stuff with braided thin copper wire and thick vinyl jackets. They have a 14 ga speaker wire that has 4 conductors all braided and combined into one wire assembly. While a bit on the thick side, it will handle most of what guys need to run their front stage with minimal noise interference. What I would do is run the head unit outputs (rca's) down the middle of the car between the front seats along the trans hump. Run the power wire along the driver's side rocker panel. Then run the braided speaker wire along each rocket panel. Finding a good ground source is also key here. Don't skimp on thin cheap ground wire for big power supplies.
Not an expert by any means but this is what has work for me in the past on other cars.

If noise is an issue, I have had success with separating the power wire, speaker wires and rca outputs to the x-over / amps. Much like everything else quality wires set are critical here. Street Wires has some great stuff with braided thin copper wire and thick vinyl jackets. They have a 14 ga speaker wire that has 4 conductors all braided and combined into one wire assembly. While a bit on the thick side, it will handle most of what guys need to run their front stage with minimal noise interference. What I would do is run the head unit outputs (rca's) down the middle of the car between the front seats along the trans hump. Run the power wire along the driver's side rocker panel. Then run the braided speaker wire along each rocket panel. Finding a good ground source is also key here. Don't skimp on thin cheap ground wire for big power supplies.
Not an expert by any means but this is what has work for me in the past on other cars.

I've got 1 gauge power wire with no noise. (Kicker) with the wire running very similar to what you've described. Also, the higher pre out power your deck provides is a major issue, I've got a older Eclise CD 5000 which is an 8v pre out deck, if running a sub you should get atleast a 5v headunit

I have an old Eclipse Head unit to. Can't remember the model number but it was what the pro's were using "back in the day". Higher pre-out was the major reason pros were using these head units. Not cheap, my Eclipse unit was around $1500 new back in the mid 90's. For me I ran a good quality rca cable down the middle of the seats away from power supply wire with no problems. Higher pre out power make the sound cleaner because the incoming source is better for the amps / signal processors. BTW at 1ga power you would need min 2, 8ga ground wires. This should help kill unwanted noise.