Can we have our own FAST SECTION?

dont worry i dont think your a prick at all man, you haven't said anything personal and I welcome all agruments. Im not a dick, and theres nothing wrong with a little debate or questioning in my opinion. Change is enevidable. I basically started this thread to plan for my FUTURE FAST usage, mine isn't installed yet :) I just know when i have searched for questions so far that i have had, i have to filter through posts and threads that dont apply to my search but because its all in the same section is included in my search. If that makes sense.

its just your reply is confusing. "spend a little more time reading up on your FAST system" well if everyone did this there would be no postings on fast at all and no modded ecm section would ever be needed. Also personally i dont know how you know how much time i do or dont spend reading up on FAST but thats interesting.

"need a separate section" well i never really said we need it. I for one, just dont want our board falling behind other boards. second i dont need my own section, i just am planning for when my FAST is installed and I do have to search for threads for questions. Mostly im planning for the future, for my future usage with my FAST system and the future of searching. Navigation would be easier bottom line. And also its a bottom line is so far there havn't been any good arguments against it. So im just getting more confused here. I mean asking for change and wanting to update a boards sections organization should be a good thing here or am I wrong? if im wrong you can just delete my thread :biggrin: I feel like im debating my whole ps intercooler thing all over again, no one said it should be done and it wont work. Now its pretty common, so maybe im just a prophet here but trust me, eventually people will want this.

I dont mean to diesect your reply, and i welcome any one to post. It is a free world and there is nothing wrong with change or debate. Just keep it clean as everyone has so far and its all good with me. :)

cheers from El Torito, taco tuesday
XxDarksidexX

Most posts are FAST related on this site. I think it would make more work for Jay and Shane to create and moderate more sections. You don't even have a FAST system installed and you want a new section?

This section has been around for a while and seems to work well the way it is.

The search feature will help sort through stuff you don't want to read, but I find reading up on other systems helps me get a better understanding on things in general.

FAST expert in KC

I have a 1989 TTA and I am looking for someone in KC area to help me get a better program for my car... Anyone out there?

Scott,
Bring it to Bowling Green and I'll help you out. First thing I'll do is take it to the car wash ;) Once the pig smell is out of it, I'll be happy to help you get it tuned :)