Can someone PLEASE..................

Drew L

Gerry Attrick
tell the Rolling Stones it is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely terrible and the NFL should take a close look at half time shows in general. A marching band is better to watch than these embarrassments :rolleyes:

That was brutal to sit through and watch/listen :eek: Should have been called ," The Jurassic Park Half Time Show ".There are so many still great performing, ledgendary bands out there they could have chose from. I personally would have liked to have seen Rush out there. Now there's a group that can kick a$$ live, don't ask me how I know :D

Terrible doesnt do it justice,sound system was awlful,the stones looked and sang like old men in tights.too much partying the night before.

Their performance would've been great for a Geritol commercial, but otherwise I had to change the channel...totally disappointed. I would've liked to see Pantera instead.

I didn't watch thier "show" but heard a clip from it this morning on TV :rolleyes: OMG give it up :eek: :biggrin:

Back in the day I couldn't wait for another song/album by them to hit the shelf......now they should have to pay to perform!! :D

Yeah, they coulda had Kanye West telling everyone that Bush is a racist or Snoop Dogg showing his dope-smoking squinty eyes or the Dixie Chicks singing praises about how great it is to be anti-American. For a bunch of 60+year-old Brits who are still together after 44 years, they are great role models of "sticking with it". The 'Stones got it all over most current entertainers.

BTW, my wife also said they danced like old men.

John Larkin said:
Yeah, they coulda had Kanye West telling everyone that Bush is a racist or Snoop Dogg showing his dope-smoking squinty eyes or the Dixie Chicks singing praises about how great it is to be anti-American. For a bunch of 60+year-old Brits who are still together after 44 years, they are great role models of "sticking with it". The 'Stones got it all over most current entertainers.

BTW, my wife also said they danced like old men.
Hey John, I thought I recalled that they made some anti-American comments and lyrics to sell there last album. So I'll lump them in the same category of all the other bands you mentioned ;) Just do a Google on Sweet Neo Con song or Rolling Stones George Bush. I'm not even going to link any of that crap here. I did use to like some of their music though. Hey, I was in Broad Ripple on Saturday, you live on the north side?

I'm sorry. I just can't remember ever sitting watching a 60 yr old shake his rearend.(male) :eek:

I didn't think it was that bad, course I am an old guy too. You got to give them credit for still being out there, no other rock group has been together this long so there is no guideline on when you have to quit. :biggrin:

I've only been to Broad Ripple once. It's a college-y area, not my style anymore. I live on south side, nice here.

Its one thing to stay together and keep going for the fans....... but the Stones should respect their music and fans by hanging up the jock strap.