Can Somebody tell me what Wheels these are!!!

thenasty6

i cant tell, and was hopping somebody could help me out! i want to get them.
that or if somebody could tell me were i could get some simmons wheels....

Attachments

• Buick_Grand_National_bonspeed_22_wheels.JPG
    Buick_Grand_National_bonspeed_22_wheels.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Buick_Grand_National_bonspeed_22_wheels2.JPG
    Buick_Grand_National_bonspeed_22_wheels2.JPG
    327.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Buick_Grand_National_bonspeed_22_wheels.JPG
    Buick_Grand_National_bonspeed_22_wheels.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 169
Haha... the pictures are labeled with the wheels manufacturer .. BonSpeed 22 Wheels.

19's the biggest I'd ever go on a GN. At the risk of looking like a retarded ass donk.

:eek: haha ok i just seen that
but yea thanks lol
the biggest i want is 18, i still want to have some tire.
but this car dosent look like a donk to me? you really think those are 22's?

nah.. you're right it's not too DONKish.
Everytime I'm rolling around thats the first thing I hear.
"Man if this was mine I'd jack it up on 24's."
I dont say much back except.. "I'm glad its mines." Hi5 a fool and keep it pushing.

Yeah man they do look like 22's tho, just because the way it fits upfront. Mre meat on the tires is a good idea.
I'm trying to find GNS's White T-Type off GNSperformance.com I believe he's rocking 18's or 19's. Tubular suspension and Baer brakes front and rear.
I like the fitment here. Would like it a bit lower. But it is what it is. At the end of the day this thing takes corners with the best of them.
Thats beast.

nah.. you're right it's not too DONKish.
Everytime I'm rolling around thats the first thing I hear.
"Man if this was mine I'd jack it up on 24's."
I dont say much back except.. "I'm glad its mines." Hi5 a fool and keep it pushing.

Yeah man they do look like 22's tho, just because the way it fits upfront. Mre meat on the tires is a good idea.
I'm trying to find GNS's White T-Type off GNSperformance.com I believe he's rocking 18's or 19's. Tubular suspension and Baer brakes front and rear.
I like the fitment here. Would like it a bit lower. But it is what it is. At the end of the day this thing takes corners with the best of them.
Thats beast.

sounds like u right on the money of the style i want. i want to keep it low and keep some meat on the tires. running a little to much power to go low pro, i think. i do like the stock but i would like to change it up a bit. i have t 265.50.15's on the stock right now.
i can go alot thicker in the rear i got a mini tub on it.
and yea i hate when dudes come up to me telling me i should put 24's are something on it. thats stupid. but most of the time its coming from people that think its a "cutless or a montecarlo":rolleyes:

i hate when dudes come up to me telling me i should put 24's are something on it. thats stupid. but most of the time its coming from people that think its a "cutless or a montecarlo":rolleyes:

That is pretty much right on time. LMAO. Those Bastards.

Yeah man. GNX flares and vent are pretty badass. I'd like to add those vents when I go to repaint. They are functional is what I like most about them, venting all that hot air out of the engine bay and look pretty good on the fenders. Sounds like a win win.

Checked out Barron's GN too. That IS a very nice set-up. Now you have me thinking about flares. ahahaha..

You see 1-CLN-GN's on 19's and lowered? I really like the stance on that. I think with some nice meshies like GNS' Scot's it would be a game changer for me.

Theses are my two women. The one with the decal is the daily (Betsy).the one with out is the weekend beast (black dynamite
!) Lol
ForumRunner_20120626_135434.png

My buddy has the exact same rims on his gn.. believe it or not i dont run the 22's on my car but it looks real nice, as a cruiser it looks really nice the 22's sit perfect even though i run stock T-type wheels if i ever decide to go aftermarket again i would probably go billet with a nice staggered look.. every one has there own preference..

My buddy has the exact same rims on his gn.. believe it or not i dont run the 22's on my car but it looks real nice, as a cruiser it looks really nice the 22's sit perfect even though i run stock T-type wheels if i ever decide to go aftermarket again i would probably go billet with a nice staggered look.. every one has there own preference..

i agree they look real nice. i just dont wanna go to big. and one my daily i may get a set up like the pictures above... but for my weekend i need somthing so i can play with and hurt people feelings in;) and still look nice in the proceess

yea his set up is perfect... i like the next one down black GN, thinking of getting the fender flares like his and i wish i could find that air dam he has....
Thank ya! I'd like to find another one of those air dams, too. I worry that something is going to hit mine every time I drive the car.

That is pretty much right on time. LMAO. Those Bastards.

Yeah man. GNX flares and vent are pretty badass. I'd like to add those vents when I go to repaint. They are functional is what I like most about them, venting all that hot air out of the engine bay and look pretty good on the fenders. Sounds like a win win.

Checked out Barron's GN too. That IS a very nice set-up. Now you have me thinking about flares. ahahaha..

You see 1-CLN-GN's on 19's and lowered? I really like the stance on that. I think with some nice meshies like GNS' Scot's it would be a game changer for me.
Thank ya KingLouis!

Welcome DJ Red Barron. +1 on your airdam. I love it.

"Black Dynamite"! hahah I Like that. Meet His cousin...."Black Ass Maggie"
In her current set-up. But relocated to Texas. She pretty much goes hard everywhere she goes. haha..

DSC00749.jpg

yea i use to be stationed in fort hood. i go out there from time to time. i stay in fort worth now.