Can I add another amp safely?

I cant leave well enough alone. I found a box locally on Craigslist. 2 JL Audio 10's in a sealed box.$250 They ROCK! It feels like it will blow the trunk open.:eek: Those JL's sell for $240 a piece new.

I have the box as far back as I can but I might see if one of the local audio shops can build me an indented box to slip over the back hump and squeeze betwen my 6x9's. Pics to come.

Its all SGRIM's fault.....;)

Now you will wonder how in the heck you where ever happy with the bazooka's;)

Good deal, if you need a box let me know. My boys can make you one and we can ship it to you!!!

only issue with used

is you don't know if they were beat to hell or not. for all you know they are on their last leg. i managed a pawnshop and have seen all brand woofers come in and will have little life left in them. it really depends on how they were used. if used properly then cool but since you won't know how then it's just like a used engine. just cheaper to replace if you blow one. JL is a good brand and can take a hell of a beating.

I took SGRIM up on his offer and finally got that box. I carpeted it and moved and rewired my amps. It rocks!:cool:

Attachments

• speaker 002.jpg
    speaker 002.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 151
I like that you stayed with the Rockford power.......... sealed enclosure on the JL's? LOOKS GOOD