can a cutout cause a lean mixture

Mr.T, "my laptop wielding buddy" did adjust the chip for all it was worth. You are very colorful way of expressing yourself. Thanks for the laugh. Hope others can appreciate your sarcasm.

get you a scantool and some good fuel and a good tune and you will be good to go! these cars are alot of fun! more boost+more fuel = fast

Hello to all buick owners. I have 6 grand nationals and I race (drag) three of them. I would like to know what type of transbrake works best on the 200R4 and where I can buy one. I just bought a new (1987), new to me anyway, that has a trans brake in it and it seems to work well , but I don't know the brand or where it came from. To engage you put the tranny in low and then bump the shift lever when you are ready to leave. It will let the shift selector go to drive but not to overdrive. It seems to work great with the 4000 stall Art Carr converter. If anyone has information on Torque Converters That work good with the 200R4 I would like that as well. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ed Nowell

Hello to all buick owners. I have 6 grand nationals and I race (drag) three of them. I would like to know what type of transbrake works best on the 200R4 and where I can buy one. I just bought a new (1987), new to me anyway, that has a trans brake in it and it seems to work well , but I don't know the brand or where it came from. To engage you put the tranny in low and then bump the shift lever when you are ready to leave. It will let the shift selector go to drive but not to overdrive. It seems to work great with the 4000 stall Art Carr converter. If anyone has information on Torque Converters That work good with the 200R4 I would like that as well. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ed Nowell

Contact Lonnie Diers at Extreme Automatics for tranny needs and Dusty Bradford for a PTC torque converter.

Extreme Automatics Where winning is easy

Bryan