cam ?

inkcushion

I need parts to go fast
I want to get some info on a cam. I'm looking to get a flat tappet cam ( a 210 210) I don't really know what kind to get so if you have any input let me know! Also what ever cam you recomend it would be cool if you had the part # so I know what to get or what to order??? Thanks for everones help. Alan

Why don't you contact one of the Buick vendors and get the kit or all you need from them?

Cal Hartline is in Florida somewhere!:D

I was just trying to get "the communitys" input or output on this as I know are cars have a high cam failure rate! just as to what they are running,what brands,it doesn't necessarily have to be a 210 210, what brand works I want to know? and as for calling cal hes a hard man to get ahold of and I'll leave it at that!

I always say if you are going through all that trouble save up for a roller. It will save money in the long run.

Oh and check your email...

Originally posted by inkcushion
I was just trying to get "the communitys" input or output on this as I know are cars have a high cam failure rate! just as to what they are running,what brands,it doesn't necessarily have to be a 210 210, .........!

OK, if that is what you are asking, I have installed about 100 turbo Buick Comp cams and not had one fail yet.:)