cam position sensor ??????

666al

will a cam sensor position affect the ingnition timing and injector timing? people keep telling me my gn should be running at least 13.7s or so, but for some reason it runs really rich and a runs a little sluggish. it stops accelarating and i end up running 14.5 with 17 pounds of boost. will a cam sensor affect me a lot. I just bought a cam sensor tool and it will be on the way.

will a cam sensor position affect the ingnition timing and injector timing? people keep telling me my gn should be running at least 13.7s or so, but for some reason it runs really rich and a runs a little sluggish. it stops accelarating and i end up running 14.5 with 17 pounds of boost. will a cam sensor affect me a lot. I just bought a cam sensor tool and it will be on the way.

The cam sensor does not affect timing unless it is a mile off. It is used to start the timing and injector sequence. Ignition timing is controlled by the crank sensor and computer. Need more information on your build. What mods? What chip?

The only way it would have that kind of impact is if its 180 out.

I played with moving it to different ends of the window.... I was able to get rid of an annoying tip in stumble but thats about it