Cal Pack Question

wantattype2

I recently bought a used ECM and it is missing he smaller chip which I believe is called the Cal Pack ?
My question is if I go to the junk yard will one from any V6 Regal work or is this specific to the GN/ T Type drivetrain ? If so do you have any ideas where to get one?

Thanks

John, that is a great start. I hope you are able to offer calpaks to match injectors, that would be great!

Yep, Carl, all I need to do is figure out which resistor element determines the analog base PW for injectors. A simple trimpot glued to the top of the calpak would be the fix.

I'm sure someone out there has some info on that; I do have a factory ECM schematic somewhere, but pretty sure there are no sub-notes on what element does what for limp-mode. Another project for another time I guess - or - maybe a separate thread on the subject.

Bringing this thread back to life :)

John or someone else might be able to confirm if the calpak used for the 1989 Turbo Trans Am is the same as per above part number posted?

Any help much appreciated as I don't have my ECM out of my car so I can see what's in there ... got a spare ECM without the calpak so looking to get one for it.