CAL HARTLINE SAVED ME A LOT OF GRIEF

Thanks, Jared! When the weather gets cooler, and you take her down a few thousand feet, you'll really have your hands full

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Tuned my car today remotely on the Dyno one for alky 21 psi 640 ponies e85 735 . 27 psi thank you Cal

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
How did your back to boost ratio come in with that setup?

Tuned my car today remotely on the Dyno one for alky 21 psi 640 ponies e85 735 . 27 psi thank you Cal

Can you give some info on how the remote tuning was done ?

Also , when you do the e-85 do you still use any meth for piece of mind, or can the 27 psi be done safely on straight e-85 ?

How did your back to boost ratio come in with that setup?
I was running through full exhaust should have opened my dump I'm going to go back and try another pull with the dump open

Also , when you do the e-85 do you still use any meth for piece of mind, or can the 27 psi be done safely on straight e-85 ?
No need for meth when running e85

27 was only e85 no alky. Remote tuning is badass Cal basically takes over your laptop from where he's at and tunes your car. Give him a call I'm sure he would love to do it

is there an advantage to using meth as well as E85? I mean, I am sure there is but is it a PIA to keep tune on both. I guess you could have an E85 tune and a E85/Meth tune. I am pondering selling my Meth setup since I am converted. Hate not to use it and see it go to waste.

27 was only e85 no alky. Remote tuning is badass Cal basically takes over your laptop from where he's at and tunes your car. Give him a call I'm sure he would love to do it

Wow ,that is awesome,no more having to wait to get a bunch of people together and then fly him out to do a session,thats fantastic !!!

I saw a documentry recently where a doctor did surgery remotely on someone in another country using robotic arms, Technology (y) .

Last edited:
is there an advantage to using meth as well as E85? I mean, I am sure there is but is it a PIA to keep tune on both. I guess you could have an E85 tune and a E85/Meth tune. I am pondering selling my Meth setup since I am converted. Hate not to use it and see it go to waste.
Well in my case the gas station here in town the only one stopped selling E85 thank goodness I have my alky kit I get a good deal on a barrel of e98 so that's what I'm going to use for racing

I didn't think so , at 27 lbs, but didn't know where the threshold is.
It's pretty scarce in the north east and i've never used it.
My TSO customers routinely run over 40psi with "good" E85. Alky injection isn't permitted in the class.

My TSO customers routinely run over 40psi with "good" E85. Alky injection isn't permitted in the class.

So it's definetly good to go for pretty much any street application and most race apps too.
Good to know , Thanks for the info.
Now if they would start selling it in new england, we would be golden. (y)

fc38014f4673cb5decbab24fc1f56856.jpg
just wanted to update this went dynoed again remote tuning with Cal Hartline Open Exhaust same boost as before