CA smog failed

SoCal83Turbo

So I failed the Ca smog on Saturday:

TEST RPM CO2 O2 HC Max Meas CO Max Meas NO Max Meas
15 1387 12.9 2.2 128 153 .93 .88 1097 1512 FAIL
25 1322 13.3 2.3 101 105 .73 .15 927 1334 FAIL

Two years ago it passed - had to get a cat/egr/tuneup/

This year rebuilt carb - Yes a carb turbo - and transmission.

So i need help, I think my cat might be going even though it is only two years old. I need help. Thanks

The car is a 83 buick t type - carbed turbo.
I will check the egr this week but what would cause my Nox to be high.

Warm the engine to operating temp, rest your finger under the EGR pintle and snap the throttle. The EGR valve pintle should move. If not then the check for vacuum signal to the thermal vacuum switch. If you have vacuum, but not through the switch, then the thermal switch is defective. By pass the thermal switch and connect to EGr valve, again check if EGR pintle moves when you snap throttle. If so, lift pintle at idle and engine should stumble, if not passages are plugged, if so, then passages are clear. Blow propane or carb cleaner at base of EGR valve, it idle speed rises, then replace EGR vavle. That in a nutshell is how to test the EGR system. It appears that the cat is again defective, but how is th O2 sensor condition?

Thanks for reply.

I will try what you mentioned. I did order a new ac delco o2 sensor but did not put it on before the smog test. I will try this on the weekend. Will post back my results.