Byron sept 25th, be there !

slow87

Rob Nolan and some other guy's from down south are commin up so all you local guys get your hiney's out here, and show them a good time:D Bill you better be there, and get ready to get your ass handed to you by a 2 ton grandpa cruiser :cool:

Can't wait to meet all you guys. How strict are they there. Reason is i want to turn the boost up and i know i need a rollbar.

Sometimes they let **** slide sometimes they don't. If you get the boot we can just make a pvc roll cage and paint it black. They will never know:p LOL

I will try to make it out there as well- so long as my car holds through RSD on the 16th, SCC on the 17th, and Midwest Challange on the 18th and 19th....:eek:

And as far as the cages, I dont have to worry about it cause my GN craws, but my last WE4 car went 11.30s all day there and they didn't say a word...and I only had 4 lug nuts on each wheel :D

Originally posted by turbocliff
I will try to make it out there as well- so long as my car holds through RSD on the 16th, SCC on the 17th, and Midwest Challange on the 18th and 19th....:eek:

And as far as the cages, I dont have to worry about it cause my GN craws, but my last WE4 car went 11.30s all day there and they didn't say a word...and I only had 4 lug nuts on each wheel :D
I hope they don't get on me about no rollbar. I would hate to drive 4 hours and make one pass. Thanks for the info. I ran 11.60s at 122mph on 18psi of boost with Reds 93 street chip. I'm gonna put the race chip in there and turn the boost up.

turbocliff, I'll probably be bringing my car to RSD also. You have an 87 GN right?

Also, my email said you tried PMing me but my inbox was full. I cleared it out, so you can send again.

I'll make ya a deal Rob if you get the boot, I will either buy the first round at Hooter's, or pay the entrance fee at GLD. (you are trailering it right?) :) Did you talk Ashley into comming :D

Yea Rob- If you get the Boot, I'll go and get the Boot right away as well so you have someone to hang out with at Hooters! :D

My cars not fast enough, but I'll go yelling at the staff until they kick me out! ;)

slow87 you have a deal. I will be trailering it up there.

turbocliff that sounds good if i get kicked out then it's beer time for all of us.

I would of loved to go if everybody wouldn't of cancelled. I would of hated to drive 4 to 5 hours up there just to race and i wouldn't know anybody. Oh well maybe next year.

My brother wants to try his SRT-4 out and a friend from work is supposed to take his 2005 STI up there too so I figures what the heck then I have a cruise for the club I'm in at 6:30 or so just hope not to hurt anything. Except for some peoples feelings at the track.

Steve:D

test and tune

I had a good time. A little hot. There were a few Buick's there. My brothers SRT-4 ran a best of 13.55 it was good to see him so happy. With only 3 mods. Adj waste gate, cold air intake, short throw shifter. My street car was pulling off a bunch of 10 sec. passes:D And funny how people were looking and talking about the motor.

Steve

To bad we cancelled:(

Oh well maybe next year

Damn right your commin next year :p . Everyone's turbo stangs should be done so there will be something fun to pick on:D